Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight: How to score a high rating

Feb 20, 2013

I think some of the scores can be attributed to lag as well, I tried with a person from Japan and no matter how we tried we could never get the actions lined up.  People were going to private servers just to get away from the mob.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 66 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I think some of the scores can be attributed to lag as well, I tried with a person from Japan and no matter how we tried we could never get the actions lined up.  People were going to private servers just to get away from the mob.

Ask Joanna and Soulycon.. I was on a private lobby with them both, and their alt accounts, and a couple others and while there was no lag, it still didn't help me get a score over 70.  Joanna and her alt account also didn't get over 70 until she flew with Soulycon.

It sure would be nice if GZ would say something about all this, as the "mystery" is frankly causing more disappointment, frustration, and anger than fun and enjoyment for quite a few of their loyal customers, let alone the many who just gave up trying.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 22 of 66 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Private servers seem to be a best bet, I couldn't even get into a game.

Lag was awful.

Message 23 of 66 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Feb 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Ask Joanna and Soulycon.. I was on a private lobby with them both, and their alt accounts, and a couple others and while there was no lag, it still didn't help me get a score over 70.  Joanna and her alt account also didn't get over 70 until she flew with Soulycon.

It sure would be nice if GZ would say something about all this, as the "mystery" is frankly causing more disappointment, frustration, and anger than fun and enjoyment for quite a few of their loyal customers, let alone the many who just gave up trying.

The answer might be Soulycon.

Is there enough Soulycon to go around?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 66 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 20, 2013
I got nothing when i flew with souly fyi. And i heard privates were dead with the new update? Guess not?

Random game is random. Like in real life, not everyone will have an immediate affinity for each other. Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 25 of 66 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Feb 21, 2013

So they only released the wizard boots here, and not the whole outfit?

bobs fed signature
Message 26 of 66 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 22, 2013

OK ... this is quite interesting. I was paired with Hopper34 (thanks Hopper) yesterday, both of us wearing the nobleman/noblewoman full outfits. On Course 3, we got a score of 73. He instantly got the bathing suit and toast. I only got the toast. Wow ... I don't understand why I did not get my bathing suit (I did finally get my cake and driftwood chair).

Can someone clarify this for me ... do you have to get a 70+ on ALL courses or ONLY Course 3? If I have to get 70+ on all three courses, I'm gonna have to redo Course 2. I have received the remaining rewards toward the bike LMO.

... help ... me .... please ... Smiley Sad

Message 27 of 66 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 22, 2013

I only got a 70 on course 3. I don't know if it will work on the other ones. 

Message 28 of 66 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK ... this is quite interesting. I was paired with Hopper34 (thanks Hopper) yesterday, both of us wearing the nobleman/noblewoman full outfits. On Course 3, we got a score of 73. He instantly got the bathing suit and toast. I only got the toast. Wow ... I don't understand why I did not get my bathing suit (I did finally get my cake and driftwood chair).

Can someone clarify this for me ... do you have to get a 70+ on ALL courses or ONLY Course 3? If I have to get 70+ on all three courses, I'm gonna have to redo Course 2. I have received the remaining rewards toward the bike LMO.

I would not be surprised if Hopper had already gotten the toast in a previous flight and didn't realize it, because others have reported that if they had not score 50 or more before scoring 70 or more, they only got the toast for that flight and had to do another flight with a score of 70 or more to then get the bathing suit.

Once you get the bathing suit, and have all the other rewards (frame, table, cake, shirt, headband, toast) then you will get the Unicycle LMO from the Girl on the Swing.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 29 of 66 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

I would not be surprised if Hopper had already gotten the toast in a previous flight and didn't realize it, because others have reported that if they had not score 50 or more before scoring 70 or more, they only got the toast for that flight and had to do another flight with a score of 70 or more to then get the bathing suit.

Once you get the bathing suit, and have all the other rewards (frame, table, cake, shirt, headband, toast) then you will get the Unicycle LMO from the Girl on the Swing.

OK, so in my case, I would have fly Course 3 again even though in my 1st time on this course, I had a score over 70 and received the toast only. *sigh* I thought that it was strange for someone to get both the toast AND the bathing suit at the same time.

Looks like I need to find a partner with a nobleman's outfit ... I'm gonna try for a score over 73. I'm gonna get that bathing suit, darn it, since I was denied the lantern in Pier Park.

As for the other items - heart frame, check; heart table, check; heart cake, check; Valentine's T-Shirt, check; Valentine's headband, check; toast, check - the remaining items are present and accounted for.

Thanks D.

Message 30 of 66 (162 Views)
0 Likes