Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight: How to score a high rating

Feb 20, 2013

My observations. Based entirely on conjecture.

- Full outfits are better than partial outfits. Best to wear every piece of the set.

- Greeting helps. When two people greet at the same time, they kiss. Getting lots of kisses seems to boost it. I'm not sure if spinning helps any.

- The noble and lolita dresses give the most points.

- The chart boosts don't always work. Seems to be random whether you get the boost or not.

- No matter what you do, affinity is highly influnced by luck. You just have to keep trying till you get it.

- If it takes over 10 minutes to start a game then it likey froze. Exit and try again.

Message 11 of 66 (364 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
Don't understand what's so hard to figure out. Partner with someone who has the same affinity(animated floaties same), sync screams(x) between rings and sync rolls through rings.

Just started playing this today. Got all prizes from each course 1st try(2 runs for course 3 as it always rewards toast 1st run even with a score of 77). My lowest score in all of the courses was 62. It really is that easy.

Sounds as good a routine as any, 

the trouble I have is I always partner up with someone who just button smashes - will try this for sure.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 66 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4499 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
Don't understand what's so hard to figure out. Partner with someone who has the same affinity(animated floaties same), sync screams(x) between rings and sync rolls through rings.

Just started playing this today. Got all prizes from each course 1st try(2 runs for course 3 as it always rewards toast 1st run even with a score of 77). My lowest score in all of the courses was 62. It really is that easy.

Well ask Joanna and Soulycon then... as they got over 70 and they said they never pressed X once and only rolled.  However I did the exact same thing and didn't score over 70.  I also tried numerous times pressing X and rolling through the rings and still didn't get 70 or more.

So it's not as simple as you paint it out to be.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 13 of 66 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 20, 2013

Well I did fly again with Souly this morning and we did do a lot of rolls and we got over 80 when I was flying with Claire. We were wearing the new Lolita dresses with unbrellas.

Message 14 of 66 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Well I did fly again with Souly this morning and we did do a lot of rolls and we got over 80 when I was flying with Claire. We were wearing the new Lolita dresses with unbrellas.

I imagine riding your own vehicle gives more affinity than flying together, because that's more money for Granzella.

Message 15 of 66 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Does anyone know what will be good for a witch to fly with? I have the witch outfit in EU, and I'm having trouble finding someone that I'm good to fly with.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 66 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
283 posts

Feb 20, 2013
D-nitrate, your partner needs to be pressing x and o around the same time as you... That's why I said "in sync". Spamming buttons while your partner does nothing means no bonus.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 17 of 66 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4499 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
D-nitrate, your partner needs to be pressing x and o around the same time as you... That's why I said "in sync". Spamming buttons while your partner does nothing means no bonus.

Did exactly that, several times and didn't help.

Also, as I mentioned already Soulycon and Joanna got over 70 without ever pressing X during the flight.

Also, TitusF said he got a score of 86 and all they did was button mash the X & O.

Also, LightOfValkyrie said she got an 89 and just button mashed X & O.

But others have said using the same outfits and doing the same actions have not.

If it isn't random, it certainly isn't clear exactly what affects your score and by how much.  GZ could easily clear this up if they wanted to.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 18 of 66 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I think it's random and a ploy by Granzella to make you buy more outfits.

Message 19 of 66 (295 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Feb 20, 2013

can anyone help me get it today if you acn i will be home in 3 hours just add rolo0327

Message 20 of 66 (279 Views)
0 Likes