Splicer
68 posts

Re: GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight: How to score a high rating

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013
  1. lolita and vamp full costmes, lolita with parasol and vamp with broom.  got 91 points!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 41 of 66 (308 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 23, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK, so in my case, I would have fly Course 3 again even though in my 1st time on this course, I had a score over 70 and received the toast only. *sigh* I thought that it was strange for someone to get both the toast AND the bathing suit at the same time.

Looks like I need to find a partner with a nobleman's outfit ... I'm gonna try for a score over 73. I'm gonna get that bathing suit, darn it, since I was denied the lantern in Pier Park.

As for the other items - heart frame, check; heart table, check; heart cake, check; Valentine's T-Shirt, check; Valentine's headband, check; toast, check - the remaining items are present and accounted for.

Thanks D.

If you are in need of assistance, I have the full nobleman's outfit and have already recieved the swim suit and LMO. So I know good ways of raising our campatibility score. Cat Happy

Feel free to message me on PSN if in need of assistance. (This go's for anyone)

HI Lego - I saw you on earlier this past afternoon at So. Isle (or was that yesterday...) ugh, my days are running together ...

Thank you very much for your offer - That's very kind of you.  Smiley LOL YES, I was able to run through Course 3 again with Hopper_34 and got a 75. I FINALLY got the bathing suit and the heart bike LMO

Message 42 of 66 (279 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1995 posts

Feb 23, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK, so in my case, I would have fly Course 3 again even though in my 1st time on this course, I had a score over 70 and received the toast only. *sigh* I thought that it was strange for someone to get both the toast AND the bathing suit at the same time.

Looks like I need to find a partner with a nobleman's outfit ... I'm gonna try for a score over 73. I'm gonna get that bathing suit, darn it, since I was denied the lantern in Pier Park.

As for the other items - heart frame, check; heart table, check; heart cake, check; Valentine's T-Shirt, check; Valentine's headband, check; toast, check - the remaining items are present and accounted for.

Thanks D.

If you are in need of assistance, I have the full nobleman's outfit and have already recieved the swim suit and LMO. So I know good ways of raising our campatibility score. Cat Happy

Feel free to message me on PSN if in need of assistance. (This go's for anyone)

HI Lego - I saw you on earlier this past afternoon at So. Isle (or was that yesterday...) ugh, my days are running together ...

Thank you very much for your offer - That's very kind of you.  Smiley LOL YES, I was able to run through Course 3 again with Hopper_34 and got a 75. I FINALLY got the bathing suit and the heart bike LMO

You're very welcome, and I'm glad you recieved the outfit and LMO, well done. Cat Happy
Message 43 of 66 (265 Views)
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Hey, I was able to scrounge up some money and bought the Lolita outfit. Is there anyone still wanting the rewards who would like to pair up for them? 

I really want the bike. o.o Add me if you'd like to pair up. I'm free whenever.

*Bring back a NA-Home freebies site:
http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3908139?tstart=30

^.^*
Message 44 of 66 (199 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Last night I spent some time helping some friends get their bikinis and LMOs, but as much as we tried, we couldn't get over 70 with Ren_Echo in his Poncho - sorry about that.  

Only a couple more days left, so for those getting the really high affinity scores, maybe you can send Ren_Echo a PM and try and help him out before the event ends.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 45 of 66 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5385 posts

Feb 24, 2013

SubMonkey wrote:

Hey, I was able to scrounge up some money and bought the Lolita outfit. Is there anyone still wanting the rewards who would like to pair up for them? 

I really want the bike. o.o Add me if you'd like to pair up. I'm free whenever.

I'll be online late tonight, Monkey. I can help you out tonight if you still need the help. I have the Lolita dress, too.

Message 46 of 66 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 24, 2013

The poncho and witch combination works well.

As I've stated before, so if anyone has either of them outfits. You should try those two combos, your score will be at least 70 or 80.

At least that's how it was for me and my two friends.

Message 47 of 66 (181 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 25, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Last night I spent some time helping some friends get their bikinis and LMOs, but as much as we tried, we couldn't get over 70 with Ren_Echo in his Poncho - sorry about that.  

Only a couple more days left, so for those getting the really high affinity scores, maybe you can send Ren_Echo a PM and try and help him out before the event ends.

I know the feeling D - Ren and I were sooooooooooo close when I tried to help him Sat. morning - highest we got was a 68 and I was wearing my full noblewoman outfit (with noble shoes).

Fingers crossed for you, Ren. I know you can crack 70 before maint. Good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 66 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I have a poncho and would be willing to help Ren. Please tell him to send me a friend request.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 49 of 66 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Feb 25, 2013
So poncho is good? Does sex matter? And is it better if both wear at the same time?
Message 50 of 66 (130 Views)
0 Likes