Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight: How to score a high rating

Feb 22, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK ... this is quite interesting. I was paired with Hopper34 (thanks Hopper) yesterday, both of us wearing the nobleman/noblewoman full outfits. On Course 3, we got a score of 73. He instantly got the bathing suit and toast. I only got the toast. Wow ... I don't understand why I did not get my bathing suit (I did finally get my cake and driftwood chair).

Can someone clarify this for me ... do you have to get a 70+ on ALL courses or ONLY Course 3? If I have to get 70+ on all three courses, I'm gonna have to redo Course 2. I have received the remaining rewards toward the bike LMO.

... help ... me .... please ... Smiley Sad

I would not be surprised if Hopper had already gotten the toast in a previous flight and didn't realize it, because others have reported that if they had not score 50 or more before scoring 70 or more, they only got the toast for that flight and had to do another flight with a score of 70 or more to then get the bathing suit.

Once you get the bathing suit, and have all the other rewards (frame, table, cake, shirt, headband, toast) then you will get the Unicycle LMO from the Girl on the Swing.

OK, so in my case, I would have fly Course 3 again even though in my 1st time on this course, I had a score over 70 and received the toast only. *sigh* I thought that it was strange for someone to get both the toast AND the bathing suit at the same time.

Looks like I need to find a partner with a nobleman's outfit ... I'm gonna try for a score over 73. I'm gonna get that bathing suit, darn it, since I was denied the lantern in Pier Park.

As for the other items - heart frame, check; heart table, check; heart cake, check; Valentine's T-Shirt, check; Valentine's headband, check; toast, check - the remaining items are present and accounted for.

Thanks D.

If you are in need of assistance, I have the full nobleman's outfit and have already recieved the swim suit and LMO. So I know good ways of raising our campatibility score. Cat Happy

Feel free to message me on PSN if in need of assistance. (This go's for anyone)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 66 (362 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Feb 22, 2013
I could use some help, I've tried multiple times and methods and not been able to get to 60, much less 70. I have the full nobleman outfit. Hoping I can get this done soon!
Message 32 of 66 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Feb 22, 2013

FinderKeeper wrote:
I could use some help, I've tried multiple times and methods and not been able to get to 60, much less 70. I have the full nobleman outfit. Hoping I can get this done soon!
Certainly, I'd be glad to help. Cat Happy

Being I already have you added, just message me when you're next online and I'm sure we could meet up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 66 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Feb 22, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK ... this is quite interesting. I was paired with Hopper34 (thanks Hopper) yesterday, both of us wearing the nobleman/noblewoman full outfits. On Course 3, we got a score of 73. He instantly got the bathing suit and toast. I only got the toast. Wow ... I don't understand why I did not get my bathing suit (I did finally get my cake and driftwood chair).

Can someone clarify this for me ... do you have to get a 70+ on ALL courses or ONLY Course 3? If I have to get 70+ on all three courses, I'm gonna have to redo Course 2. I have received the remaining rewards toward the bike LMO.

... help ... me .... please ... Smiley Sad

I would not be surprised if Hopper had already gotten the toast in a previous flight and didn't realize it, because others have reported that if they had not score 50 or more before scoring 70 or more, they only got the toast for that flight and had to do another flight with a score of 70 or more to then get the bathing suit.

Once you get the bathing suit, and have all the other rewards (frame, table, cake, shirt, headband, toast) then you will get the Unicycle LMO from the Girl on the Swing.

D-Nitrate, have you been able to confirm any additional ways of increasing your score besides the clothing compatibility bonus? For example, I've heard that spinning trhough hearts and screaming through stars helps. I've been so busy with the Defend Edo game (its an obsession now, lol) that I haven't been able to play around with this much.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 34 of 66 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

I hope this help Smiley Wink

My friend and I have tried this thing all day Wednesday tried every single item (one compatible item on each of us). But sadly nothing worked, but yesterday we tried screaming and spinning at the same time. Also, we tried two items that were compatible at the same time. Turns out we got 80 by doing this.....I was about to buy a umbrella >.>...but oh I don't need it xD. Anyway, if anyone are still having problems with this my friend had:

Loli dress, shoes, hair accessory, hair was succubus

I was wearing:

Male Noble hair, vampire pants, noble coat, noble hat, noble shoes

Valentine_20130221_212112.jpg

Also, another combination:

Loli full outfit, plus (party dress) clutch bag and chain bracelet

Female Poncho full outfit, noble hair, noble shoes

Valentine_20130221_221426.jpg

Tried that with someone and we got 75, so if you can find anyone that have these outfits try it out. Or if you can come up with combining more then one compatible item. I wish next time they explain how to do these events a little better...

Photobucket
Message 35 of 66 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Ren_Echo wrote:

D-Nitrate, have you been able to confirm any additional ways of increasing your score besides the clothing compatibility bonus? For example, I've heard that spinning trhough hearts and screaming through stars helps. I've been so busy with the Defend Edo game (its an obsession now, lol) that I haven't been able to play around with this much.

Unfortunately I have not.  Adding to the frustration, yesterday I was able to get over 70 just about every time, so I spent a bunch of time helping others get the bathing suit and LMO, but today, even though I was wearing the same outfit, paired with others with outfits that my partners wore yesterday, and doing the same flight set ups and actions during the flight, we never got a score over 65 - after numerous attempts with different people as well.

It's a very frustrating "game".  Hopefully everyone that's wants the rewards gets them before next week.  If you are a guy though, I wouldn't get to worked up if you don't get the bathing suit or LMO.  The bathing suit on guys makes you look like a pubescent boy (its an outfit so you can't change your torso), and I swear I could actually see the testosterone abandoning my body the longer I used that cycle LMO Smiley Wink

20130221 03-08-10.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 36 of 66 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Me and two of my friends used the poncho and witch combos.

We spammed circle and x back to back, first playthrough I got 81 and then 71 one the next.

So that combo seems to do well.

Message 37 of 66 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Highest score for me is 84 with new Goth loli and vampire outfits.   Before I had a 71 with witch and vampire outfits.  A few well timed spins and greets.  Higher scores happen when you hold your partner when you fly.  Just some observations.

Also:  If you have not receieved the toast in mouth yet, scoring an 84 is a waste because you NEED to win toast before bikini/trunks.

Win toast in mouth, 50+ aff.  Then go for the good score to get bikini/trunks.  The goth loli that flew with me got 84 first run and the reward was toast in mouth and I got the swimsuits because had toast already..

Message 38 of 66 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 22, 2013
This is going out on a limb here obviously as the game is almost done and surely would be reported by now, but has anyone gotten over 70 compatibility or 75 in courses 1 or 2 yet? Im wondering if there are any rewards we may be missing...
Support Forums
Message 39 of 66 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Feb 23, 2013

@D-Nitrate: I see what you mean about the male bathing suit but looks like I'll need it to get the LMO. I managed to get the toast in month so the bathing suit is the last item I need.

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 40 of 66 (191 Views)
0 Likes