Highlighted
Feb 14 2013
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4395 posts

GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight: How to score a high rating

[ Edited ]
65 replies 1071 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

This thread is for those trying to get a high compatibility score.  So far I've only gotten a 58 using the Noble coat and my partner was wearing the Noble dress.  She said pressing X repeatedly while flying increased our score and that does appear to work.  Comparing runs while pressing X and ones without the difference was about 10 points.

I suspect though there are other ways of increasing your score while flying.  Perhaps synchronized rolls?  I also would not be surprised if your score is also affected by the different pre-flight choices the person setting up the flight makes, besides the advertised compatibility bonus for when both partners where specific clothing items:

10_5_e.jpg

To fly both partners will need to wear one of the following:

10_1_e.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1 of 66 (1,071 Views)
Splicer
39 posts

Re: GZ S. Island Hideaway - Flight: How to score a high rating

Feb 14, 2013
According to the article on the Granzella website, certain items provide compatibility bonuses when worn by the couple. Also, using the Vehicles during the flight also boosts compatibility.
Message 2 of 66 (1,052 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Well so far the highest score I have gotten is 64.

You need a score of 50 or more to get the Heart Toast in Mouth (Male/Female) [Accessory Head].

You need a score of 70 or more to get the Heart Bathing Suits (Male/Female) [Outfit].

Also, getting the bathing suit will unlock the Heart Bicycle [LMO] from the Girl on the Swing, even without getting the Heart Cake reward from the Whispering Wind in the City of Flowers space.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 66 (922 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Feb 20, 2013

I and those I have flown with have tried several different GZ outfits and items and still have not gotten more than 64 points.

I like challenging games as long as the rules of the game are made quite clear.  Instead, more often than not, we get games like this that seem more random than anything else.  Makes you think they did this on purpose to get people to buy lots of different GZ outfits trying to find a combo that works.

And some people wonder why more and more users are getting fed up with the latest games in Home, and using ISE to get the rewards instead.  I like GZ, but this is really starting to get ridiculous.

"Like it never happened"

Message 4 of 66 (797 Views)
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Can we stop with the buy items to take part in events????
Message 5 of 66 (769 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6191 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Events should be fun, not frustrating - its bad enough we had to buy apartment and clothes to proceed in the event, but then we have to fly side by side and perform like arial acrobats in rhythm to get the perfect score, its just ridiculous.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 66 (760 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 20, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Events should be fun, not frustrating - its bad enough we had to buy apartment and clothes to proceed in the event, but then we have to fly side by side and perform like arial acrobats in rhythm to get the perfect score, its just ridiculous.

So that's the trick huh?

Message 7 of 66 (749 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6191 posts

Feb 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

So that's the trick huh?

Unfortunately no Smiley Sad

I'm more of a clown then an acrobat - but I'll keep practicing Smiley Happy

I just hope it not over after todaySmiley Indifferent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 66 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 20, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

So that's the trick huh?

Unfortunately no Smiley Sad

I'm more of a clown then an acrobat - but I'll keep practicing Smiley Happy

I just hope it not over after todaySmiley Indifferent

What I noticed last night with my friend, certain actions will deduct points.

We've yet to figure out why it does this though.

Anyone else have an idea?

Message 9 of 66 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
282 posts

Feb 20, 2013
Don't understand what's so hard to figure out. Partner with someone who has the same affinity(animated floaties same), sync screams(x) between rings and sync rolls through rings.

Just started playing this today. Got all prizes from each course 1st try(2 runs for course 3 as it always rewards toast 1st run even with a score of 77). My lowest score in all of the courses was 62. It really is that easy.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 10 of 66 (730 Views)