Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Here's a picture of the fourth week reward: a Okubi Doll. You get the normal face on one side and on the back will be the demon face.

 

OkubiDoll.jpg


Those are sick. I gotta have those.


I know, right? It's an awesome reward. Woman Happy I'm hoping we get this reward when the Okubi Hunting event comes to NA.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 45 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 15, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Here's a picture of the fourth week reward: a Okubi Doll. You get the normal face on one side and on the back will be the demon face.

 

OkubiDoll.jpg


Really strange--I got what you have in the picture in the EU and something entirely different in JP for week 4. In JP I got a figurine of a woman crouching aiming a rifle. Anyone else?


When you get a chance, Hopper, can you post a picture of the reward you got for this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 45 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:
When you get a chance, Hopper, can you post a picture of the reward you got for this week?

Sure I can. I will be on in awhile and will take a pic and edit it into this post.

 

Here it is:

 



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 23 of 45 (218 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 15, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:
When you get a chance, Hopper, can you post a picture of the reward you got for this week?

Sure I can. I will be on in awhile and will take a pic and edit it into this post.


Thanks, Hopper, and if it isn't too much trouble, could you see if there's two rewards being giving out this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 45 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 15, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:
When you get a chance, Hopper, can you post a picture of the reward you got for this week?

Sure I can. I will be on in awhile and will take a pic and edit it into this post.


Thanks, Hopper, and if it isn't too much trouble, could you see if there's two rewards being giving out this week?


ok I posted the pic of the week 4 reward from JP in my last post. I will get through another round and see if by chance there are 2 this week. I doubt it, but good idea to try anyways..



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 25 of 45 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2013
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:


I'm not too sure, T. I haven't heard anything about it. I thought Japan and EU are both getting the same rewards from the event. Have you tried replaying the game to see if there is two rewards for this week?

Not yet. I just got home from an extremely long and trying day at work only to find that it is PS3 Automatic Update is in Progress time Smiley Sad  I will surely be wading back in before I get sucked back into the Oshaberi Farm honey trap for a couple of hours, lol

 

Message 26 of 45 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12525 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

ThrenodyT wrote:
I am got a female gunshots doll, kneeling, yesterday. I love that doll, but this is a really neat and impressive reward. Are they doing two this week?


I'm not too sure, T. I haven't heard anything about it. I thought Japan and EU are both getting the same rewards from the event. Have you tried replaying the game to see if there is two rewards for this week?


I got the same thing, the girl kneeling with the gun...hmmm...have to back I guess.

Message 27 of 45 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2013
Offline
436 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 16, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:


I got the same thing, the girl kneeling with the gun...hmmm...have to back I guess.


Well, I figured out I can still use the system while it updates, lol  Now I am getting D31 when I try to enter the GZ public space which is new.  I will keep trying and do a second run through.  I won the kneeling doll yesterday so maybe enough time has passed if there is a second reward.  If I keep getting the D31s i am going to get into the first space I can though.  

Message 28 of 45 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:
When you get a chance, Hopper, can you post a picture of the reward you got for this week?

Sure I can. I will be on in awhile and will take a pic and edit it into this post.


Thanks, Hopper, and if it isn't too much trouble, could you see if there's two rewards being giving out this week?


ok I posted the pic of the week 4 reward from JP in my last post. I will get through another round and see if by chance there are 2 this week. I doubt it, but good idea to try anyways..


Thanks for posting the picture of the fourth reward that you got in Japan Home. Any luck with seeing if Japan Home got the Okubi Doll reward, too? I'm thinking that maybe EU didn't get the reward of the girl kneeling with a gun is because of one of the rules that EU Home has of what isn't allowed on their Home. I know EU Home is more strict of what they allow in their Home than how NA Home is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 45 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: GZ Okubi in Edo (JP)

Aug 16, 2013

ThrenodyT wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:


I got the same thing, the girl kneeling with the gun...hmmm...have to back I guess.


Well, I figured out I can still use the system while it updates, lol  Now I am getting D31 when I try to enter the GZ public space which is new.  I will keep trying and do a second run through.  I won the kneeling doll yesterday so maybe enough time has passed if there is a second reward.  If I keep getting the D31s i am going to get into the first space I can though.  


You can still access Home while your PS3 is doing a system update? o.0 How?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 45 (159 Views)
0 Likes