Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: GZ Gothic Lolita outfits

Feb 22, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Dont forget hun I got a kudo from Glasswalls herself do I detect a little jealousy?  If u want pm me that avi pic u got my curiosity aroused.

Oh I didn't forget. That was priceless.

Message 11 of 15 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Dont forget hun I got a kudo from Glasswalls herself do I detect a little jealousy?  If u want pm me that avi pic u got my curiosity aroused.

Oh I didn't forget. That was priceless.

What the hell are you two talking about?   Well anyways, I tried the loli goth dress in the defend Edo game and since the character squats my dress just popped right up LOL.  Thats one way to distract an Ogre then swoop in for the kill Smiley SurprisedSmiley TongueSmiley Wink

Message 12 of 15 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
190 posts

Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Lets face it since the majority of Home are guys looking for some "pixel action" you can bet the devs have looked at this and just like all the other revealing clothes their design is no accident.  Its nice though that Avalon and others have been producing clothes that look like they are from another time when not all women dressed like prostitutes.

Perhaps we should have a thread devoted to which clothes reveal the most "unmentionables".   It would be better than all these threads complaining about 1.75.

It would be better than another "We Love GlassWalls" thread too.

As for that thread, I did post just such a picture. It must have revealed too much avi flesh (although there were carefully placed stars) as it was deleted and I was warned not to post "lude or suxual pics" (yes...it said lude or suxual) in the future. I'm still awaiting a reply from moderation as far as what made it unacceptable. PSForumMods? MercuryValentine? Anyone?

but we DEW luv g-dubz!!! sux + sexual = suxual!! it mean ya pics wasnt vrry gud!!! srry!!! hedkandy pleaz!!

bless!

bless!!
Message 13 of 15 (149 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Feb 22, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

When .  comes to the Brittany Spears sitting flash,The Oktoberfest dress is the worse in my opinion.

LOL I didn't get that one.  To be honest the fact that it does it prolly wouldn't have swayed me from purchasing it, but I would have however only bought one of the dresses not 2.  Besides the fact that Devs should look at this, do they really think we want dresses that pop up and show our unmentionables?  Smiley Embarassed   Ok maybe some do LOL Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

Lets face it since the majority of Home are guys looking for some "pixel action" you can bet the devs have looked at this and just like all the other revealing clothes their design is no accident.  Its nice though that Avalon and others have been producing clothes that look like they are from another time when not all women dressed like prostitutes.

Perhaps we should have a thread devoted to which clothes reveal the most "unmentionables".   It would be better than all these threads complaining about 1.75.

Humm,  "The Unmentionables"!! Now that sounds like fun.There is  an idea for both a thread and a fashion show that I could really get behind. Oh, I mean support ! I think you have a winner there.

Posted Image

Message 14 of 15 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 23, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

GlassWalls is not a she. GlassWalls is a he.

GlassWalls.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes