Feb 21 2013
By: TSUNADE1224 Treasure Hunter 3752 posts

GZ Gothic Lolita outfits

14 replies 988 views Edited Feb 21, 2013

As much as I love Heart these outfits, I hate that when I sit down the dress pops up thus revealing my underpants LOL (I mean it really pops up) and not only these dresses do this, but other ones too.  They need to either sit with these dresses when Sony is doing QA or when you go into the store to buy an outfit have a chair there to sit and see how the dress looks while sitting.  I can't sit with this dress especially the white one the black one is not so bad if you use the version of the dress with the black stockings.

Just a heads up for those who have not bought the dresses and are considering buying it. 

Message 1 of 15 (988 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: GZ Gothic Lolita outfits

Feb 21, 2013

When it comes to the Brittany Spears sitting flash,The Oktoberfest dress is the worse in my opinion.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 15 (978 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 21, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

When it comes to the Brittany Spears sitting flash,The Oktoberfest dress is the worse in my opinion.

LOL I didn't get that one.  To be honest the fact that it does it prolly wouldn't have swayed me from purchasing it, but I would have however only bought one of the dresses not 2.  Besides the fact that Devs should look at this, do they really think we want dresses that pop up and show our unmentionables?  Smiley Embarassed   Ok maybe some do LOL Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

Message 3 of 15 (961 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 21, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LOL I didn't get that one.  To be honest the fact that it does it prolly wouldn't have swayed me from purchasing it, but I would have however only bought one of the dresses not 2.  Besides the fact that Devs should look at this, do they really think we want dresses that pop up and show our unmentionables?  Smiley Embarassed   Ok maybe some do LOL Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

Lets face it since the majority of Home are guys looking for some "pixel action" you can bet the devs have looked at this and just like all the other revealing clothes their design is no accident.  Its nice though that Avalon and others have been producing clothes that look like they are from another time when not all women dressed like prostitutes.

Perhaps we should have a thread devoted to which clothes reveal the most "unmentionables".   It would be better than all these threads complaining about 1.75.

Message 4 of 15 (908 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 21, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Its spelled Britney not Brittany.    And guys not much interested in her unmentionable flash anymore.  In fact it would be better left covered up.

Message 5 of 15 (899 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Lets face it since the majority of Home are guys looking for some "pixel action" you can bet the devs have looked at this and just like all the other revealing clothes their design is no accident.  Its nice though that Avalon and others have been producing clothes that look like they are from another time when not all women dressed like prostitutes.

Perhaps we should have a thread devoted to which clothes reveal the most "unmentionables".   It would be better than all these threads complaining about 1.75.

It would be better than another "We Love GlassWalls" thread too.

As for that thread, I did post just such a picture. It must have revealed too much avi flesh (although there were carefully placed stars) as it was deleted and I was warned not to post "lude or suxual pics" (yes...it said lude or suxual) in the future. I'm still awaiting a reply from moderation as far as what made it unacceptable. PSForumMods? MercuryValentine? Anyone?

Message 6 of 15 (871 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

The devs must be japanese, because Japan has this thing with panties and upskirt shots.  They have vending machines with panties.  Konami Anime school girl, gogo dancers at the right angle show the upskirt shots.  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15 (857 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Feb 21, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Its spelled Britney not Brittany.    And guys not much interested in her unmentionable flash anymore.  In fact it would be better left covered up.

Well you know who I meant, that's all that matters. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 15 (849 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

It would be better than another "We Love GlassWalls" thread too.

As for that thread, I did post just such a picture. It must have revealed too much avi flesh (although there were carefully placed stars) as it was deleted and I was warned not to post "lude or suxual pics" (yes...it said lude or suxual) in the future. I'm still awaiting a reply from moderation as far as what made it unacceptable. PSForumMods? MercuryValentine? Anyone?

Dont forget hun I got a kudo from Glasswalls herself do I detect a little jealousy?  If u want pm me that avi pic u got my curiosity aroused.

Message 9 of 15 (817 Views)
Sackboy
392 posts

Feb 22, 2013
is curiosity a code word dawna
Message 10 of 15 (808 Views)
0 Likes