I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: GZ Burger Joint Socially Irresponsible?

Nov 21, 2012

I believe the Burger King NY Pizza Burger actually came from the US. Not sure on the others.

I saw that lotteria burger at this site. Just yuck.

http://en.gigazine.net/news/20100506_lotteria_tower_cheeseburger/

Message 21 of 70 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I think we should stay on topic please.

Message 22 of 70 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Know what irresponsible is?..Magazines that promote size zero women and clothing as you are checking out at the store with your basket full of food.

If you eat a hamburger you will become fat and obese and no one will want you. Don't blame a cow or a Hamburger. Blame that on education or lack of and Media.

Smiley Tongue

Now,who wants cheese..

Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 70 (221 Views)
MVP Support
10124 posts

Nov 21, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

With the obesity epidemic getting worse everyday and millions of Americans waddling around walmart like zombies for their oreos and carbonated soft drink fix is this GZ Burger joint socially irresponsible and a step in the wrong direction?  Please share your opinion on this potentially subliminally dangerous activity and the hazards of burger mania that enslaves countless people and is sometimes more devastating than drugs.  Should the consumption of junk food be encouraged and used as a form of entertainment?  Lets not forget what happened when Colecovision produced a game called Burgertime in the 1980's whose effects on American youth still has not been calculated.

A virtual hamburger in HOME will not make you fat. You will have to eat a delicious real life burger like this one to get fat.

wallpaper-727914.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 24 of 70 (216 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Nov 21, 2012

musicman1234 wrote:

Know what irresponsible is?..Magazines that feature women who promote size zero women and clothing. If you eat a hamburger you will become fat and obese and no one will want you. Don't blame a cow or a Hamburger. Blame that on education or lack of and Media.

Smiley Tongue

Now,who wants cheese..

Smiley Very Happy

its funny how society has done a complete 180 on body image status over the course of time.

years and years ago being fat or even normal well-fed in any form was a sign of wealth and good health, where as being underweight and skeletal was a sign or lack of money and poor health.

nowdays the fat and overweight are seen as gross and unhealthy, where as the underweight skinny models are deemed beautiful.

im not saying either is right or wrong, its just interesting to see how society evolves.

Message 25 of 70 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3519 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

musicman1234 wrote:

Know what irresponsible is?..Magazines that feature women who promote size zero women and clothing. If you eat a hamburger you will become fat and obese and no one will want you. Don't blame a cow or a Hamburger. Blame that on education or lack of and Media.

Smiley Tongue

Now,who wants cheese..

Smiley Very Happy

its funny how society has done a complete 180 on body image status over the course of time.

years and years ago being fat or even normal well-fed in any form was a sign of wealth and good health, where as being underweight and skeletal was a sign or lack of money and poor health.

nowdays the fat and overweight are seen as gross and unhealthy, where as the underweight skinny models are deemed beautiful.

im not saying either is right or wrong, its just interesting to see how society evolves.

Smiley Happy On the spot you are!..I know girls who have had to have therapy over stuff like this..Sad but true. Now if you are a vegan,I understand but Gaw...I love a great burger like at Ihop..whew..lol

Message 26 of 70 (199 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9473 posts

Nov 21, 2012

At least they sell diet sodas so is not all of that bad lulz.

Message 27 of 70 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 21, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Colecovision produced a game called Burgertime in the 1980's

Data East

Better example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbo3SdoK1n8

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 28 of 70 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Well what I was trying to point out was subliminal programming that has been used in advertising and the way it has been used in video games and in Home.

Message 29 of 70 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Colecovision produced a game called Burgertime in the 1980's

Data East

Better example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbo3SdoK1n8

Well I know it was a Colecovision cartridge but I cant remember if intellivision cartridge was first or vice versa.

Message 30 of 70 (211 Views)
0 Likes