Jan 24 2014
By: Sunny-Hallways Lombax Warrior 144 posts

GAY MEET AND Greet

9 replies 1431 views Edited Jan 24, 2014

Does  Home Ever  Have Any  Gay Meet  and  Greet's  or any  special events. For  few months i been on home i havet  seen any.  im tired of  all the hate Pms  i get  saying  i  hate  straight people  and i get bashed and harassed. Im going to  say this once and last time.   I dont hate  straight People all im doing and i have been trying doing for  months is meet  other  Gay  Guys like myself  to hang out with on home or  Game With.  I Want Hate Mail to  Stop.  Back to The Topic in Question.   are they any  Gay meet and   greet's  i can attend.   if so pm me or post it here so i can attend. im still Looking for Gay People to game with or go on home

Message 1 of 10 (1,431 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: GAY MEET AND Greet

Jan 24, 2014

You  have missed at least 2 " gay pride" events I know of. I am not " gay' but I went to one, I had something else to do, so I missed the other. I hear( and went once and saw) that there are a lot of  gay and transgender people that hang out at Sing Star, I have also seen some at glittering sands beach and at the Dolphy races.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 10 (1,424 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 24, 2014
If you have been searching for months then why not be proactive and CREATE one yourself if so inclined? I am sure of the two massive threads you authored on gay meet and greets you gained not only hate mail but people that are indeed gay and interested in meeting up. Network internally with these people and join or inquire about clubs that are likeminded.
Home is a great place to throw a party, so take the bull by the reins and do so.
I, personally do not know of any upcoming Meet and Greets though to answer your thread topic.
Support Forums
Message 3 of 10 (1,406 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 24, 2014
Maybe its best he not host anything then? not my place to say *remains neutral as have never met*

I wish simple interactions in Home werent so 'at your own risk' these days. Benefit of a doubt but...
Support Forums
Message 4 of 10 (1,385 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jan 24, 2014

OP had been invited to a Gay Support Club in the last thread they made. I will be posting this message in next weeks random Sunny-Hallways thread.

Nice to see some catching on to the antics here. Eyes are opening.

Sometimes it's best just to let threads slide but it's so tempting to put it in perspective for others.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 10 (1,374 Views)
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2014

@smoking pistol.  ty  for  answering  my  thread  and  responding  to it. thats what i will do

Edit: Response to removed comment has also been removed for consistency.

-Stage_Coach

Message 6 of 10 (1,369 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Apr 22, 2014

if your gay and in between the ages of 18 and up hit me up on home LANCERBOIGTI and add me

LANCERBOIGTI
Message 7 of 10 (1,211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 28, 2014

I feel that they should have gay events and places for  us to meet and socialize on playstation home. I have searched so many times when online, but still no luck. Even though I know there are other gay guys like myself on there, sometimes one may feel like they're the only one. I know that sounded silly but when you live in a small town, it can be difficult and lonely. Especailly when you don't have the proper finances to move away or get out much. I've given up on regular chat rooms years ago. They became so dull, boring, and impersonal. If anyone would like to add me, my ID is Kaio-Shin-San.

Message 8 of 10 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Oct 28, 2014

LOL

Message 9 of 10 (845 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 10, 2015

there are facebook pages set up for gaymers, try looking there mate. the hardest part would be finding local guys.

Message 10 of 10 (555 Views)
0 Likes