Jun 14 2013
By: Sunny-Hallways Lombax Warrior 144 posts

GAY Friends!

6 replies 697 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

IM Still Looking to Meet Some Gay Friends  i Know some of You on here Like when i Post on here Looking for Gay Friends but im not doing anything Wrong. IM Just Looking to meet Some Gay Friends to meet and hangout With.  ILL BE HOME AT meadows Park or Singstar later  hope to see Someone There i can meet

Message 1 of 7 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Re: GAY Friends!

Jun 14, 2013
Hey Sunny. Firstly, good luck. Second, there are so many openly gay members in Home and in the forums. Why are you finding it so difficult to make friends? Is there something they're not offering you? I hear your main problem is to do with age, but again there's lots of older men and 20 somethings as well.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 2 of 7 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 14, 2013

Sunny, No we don't mind that you post so no need to bring that up. But we do have a thread thats right down your alley and we linked you before remember? One last thing. If you are STILL looking for gay friends can I suggest looking for JUST for friends. All my friends strait and gay know more friends and so on and you're bound to meet some awesome people by starting with the basic friend!. TBH, I think you're either trying to hard or looking in the wrong places..  

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 7 (672 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Sunny, PS Home used to be a huge draw for gay gamers, but as with everything technology related these days, the novelty wore off. I agree with the previous post...look for friends regardless of their sexual orientation and you'll be surprised how a friend of a friend of a friend will lead you to meeting people you share common interests with. Good luck!
Message 4 of 7 (618 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 17, 2013

A lot hang out at Singstar, they go other places too, but I have seen a lot of gay and lesbian people there. Once, someone " came out" to me on one of the beaches, and I was a complete stranger. He said he had to tell someone. I told him I have a Bi brother, and  when he is ready he should tell his family, but only when he was ready. I said they would  still accept him, if they love him. I wanted to friend him, but I never heard from him again

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 5 of 7 (574 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Aug 6, 2014
You should add me Sunny!!! My online ID is MuscleBoyKitty Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 7 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2014

Necro'd; a thread is described as being a necro thred, or necro'd if it is older than six months old. Necro'd threads are locked in the forums in order to keep things neat and tidy.feel free to send the OP a message or start a fresh thread if you want.

Mod Edit: Yup, it's now locked Smiley Happy 
Check here for more information.
Thanks! lovely1rainbow

HomeStationMagazine
Message 7 of 7 (435 Views)