Reply
Dec 26 2012
By: Family-King420 First Son 8 posts
Offline

GAY Friends on HOME

18 replies 562 views Edited Dec 26, 2012

Hi. I Been on home looking to meet some people. im Kinda New to home. im Looking to meet some Friends. i met some nice people i spoke with. also met some negative people on home who bashed me. i told them i was GAY. I didnt know so many people can be be so negative to me cause im GAY.  Im just wondering are there any Gay or Bi People on home or am i the only one. ??   or there any Gay clubs  ??im just loking to make some friends and have fun.  i been on home 2 times at my cousins house it seems like a fun place to be and do stuff but with these negative people it making me not enjoy my home experince.   hope i can make some friends who wont judge cause of my prefence

Message 1 of 19 (562 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
28885 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 26, 2012

You can always look under Clubs for a Gay club. Or post here. Or ask someone (on here) to contact you privately to become a friend.

 

Good luck.    Cat Happy

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 19 (556 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/18/2009
Offline
1422 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 26, 2012

You surely not the only one but, sadly, it's hard to expect better from people about that.  Just like in real life, maybe learn to know people a little more before going that personal.

Message 3 of 19 (554 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
1772 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 26, 2012

Well first I'd like to welcome you to Home and I want to ask how long you been on there....

Message 4 of 19 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Every other week another one of these threads is made. Why? How will you know if they really are gay? Men have been known to have female avatars and vice versa. What if a straight person pretends to be gay to socialize with you?Is it open to males and females? Why do you want to exclude heterosexuals? Is it okay to be bisexual? None of these questions matter.

Message 5 of 19 (520 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2011
Offline
780 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 27, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Every other week another one of these threads is made. Why? How will you know if they really are gay? Men have been known to have female avatars and vice versa. What if a straight person pretends to be gay to socialize with you?Is it open to males and females? Why do you want to exclude heterosexuals? Is it okay to be bisexual? None of these questions matter.


I've always wondered that myself. It seems as if with this board, or any forum board for that matter, there's always that one thread which is constantly made. Maybe there's an underground society of folks who go out of their way to ask the same repetitive requests across many forums?

Message 6 of 19 (504 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 27, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Every other week another one of these threads is made. Why? How will you know if they really are gay? Men have been known to have female avatars and vice versa. What if a straight person pretends to be gay to socialize with you?Is it open to males and females? Why do you want to exclude heterosexuals? Is it okay to be bisexual? None of these questions matter.


I've always wondered that myself. It seems as if with this board, or any forum board for that matter, there's always that one thread which is constantly made. Maybe there's an underground society of folks who go out of their way to ask the same repetitive requests across many forums?


I've wondered that same thing. You seem to confine yourself to the Home board so you don't get to deal with the pleasure of daily "I want to change my PSN Id" or "XCG" or "The new Store Sucks" or "Minecraft Now!!!"or.........well you get the idea. This particular Home issue baffles me though. Like I said people pretend to be a different gender on Home so why wouldn't they pretend to be a different orientation? How would you know and why would it matter?

Message 7 of 19 (492 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2011
Offline
780 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 27, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

ne1atall wrote:

Every other week another one of these threads is made. Why? How will you know if they really are gay? Men have been known to have female avatars and vice versa. What if a straight person pretends to be gay to socialize with you?Is it open to males and females? Why do you want to exclude heterosexuals? Is it okay to be bisexual? None of these questions matter.


I've always wondered that myself. It seems as if with this board, or any forum board for that matter, there's always that one thread which is constantly made. Maybe there's an underground society of folks who go out of their way to ask the same repetitive requests across many forums?


I've wondered that same thing. You seem to confine yourself to the Home board so you don't get to deal with the pleasure of daily "I want to change my PSN Id" or "XCG" or "The new Store Sucks" or "Minecraft Now!!!"or.........well you get the idea. This particular Home issue baffles me though. Like I said people pretend to be a different gender on Home so why wouldn't they pretend to be a different orientation? How would you know and why would it matter?


Well, I'm glad you think about me to the point where you're aware I stay within this section of the Playstation forums Smiley Embarassed

 

I have browsed other forums in the past, and still do to this day. Not the Playstation forums, but other sites. I am fully aware at how horrible it can be, and I could only imagine seeing the requests you've mentioned above.

Message 8 of 19 (485 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
24784 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

Dec 27, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

Well, I'm glad you think about me to the point where you're aware I stay within this section of the Playstation forums Smiley Embarassed

I have browsed other forums in the past, and still do to this day. Not the Playstation forums, but other sites. I am fully aware at how horrible it can be, and I could only imagine seeing the requests you've mentioned above.


I've read some of your posts before and generally agreed. You seem interesting. Definitely memorable. Smiley Very Happy I'm not suggesting you stick to your side of the forum and I'll stay on mine if that's what you inferred.

Message 9 of 19 (475 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/18/2011
Offline
780 posts
 

Re: GAY Friends on HOME

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

Well, I'm glad you think about me to the point where you're aware I stay within this section of the Playstation forums Smiley Embarassed

I have browsed other forums in the past, and still do to this day. Not the Playstation forums, but other sites. I am fully aware at how horrible it can be, and I could only imagine seeing the requests you've mentioned above.


I've read some of your posts before and generally agreed. You seem interesting. Definitely memorable. Smiley Very Happy I'm not suggesting you stick to your side of the forum and I'll stay on mine if that's what you inferred.


No, I wasn't thinking you wanted this to play out like West Side Story, but, if it did, would I be apart of the jets, or the sharks? Your call.

 

 

And I appreciate the compliments. Fueling my narcissism makes me blush.

Message 10 of 19 (463 Views)
0 Likes