Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: Furniture

Dec 15, 2008

Buy it with the money that you make by going to your job unless your a kid who climbs trees like the tree down 5th street with the branches split kind of reminding you of that slingshot that you used to break Mrs Patterson's window she was a crazy lady she had like 40 cats one was so grey it looked like the clouds in the sky, the ones that rain, like solja boy although he spelled his name wrong lol what a noob am I right? He should change it that's almost as embarrasing as if your name was John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt I mean what are the chances of TWO people being named that huh? That's just the most ridiculous thing I've ever laid eyes (or ears) on why so many middle names, it's as if they were from some foreign country like spain they make good eggs like eggs with lots of pepper it makes you sneeze makes your eyes red just like smoke sometimes does and it also makes it so it's hard to breath and it hurts your lungs just like ciggarettes and

EDIT: I misspelled buy lol.

Message Edited by backspace__ on 12-14-2008 06:41 PM
Message 11 of 22 (9 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Dec 15, 2008

MRFOXHOUND_ wrote:
Am I the only one who likes the eggshell white default furniture more than the Summer Home furniture?

Haha, nope. I too like the default furniture more. Smiley Frustratedmileyhappy:

Message 12 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Dec 15, 2008

backspace__ wrote:

Buy it with the money that you make by going to your job unless your a kid who climbs trees like the tree down 5th street with the branches split kind of reminding you of that slingshot that you used to break Mrs Patterson's window she was a crazy lady she had like 40 cats one was so grey it looked like the clouds in the sky, the ones that rain, like solja boy although he spelled his name wrong lol what a noob am I right? He should change it that's almost as embarrasing as if your name was John Jacob Jingle Heimer Schmidt I mean what are the chances of TWO people being named that huh? That's just the most ridiculous thing I've ever laid eyes (or ears) on why so many middle names, it's as if they were from some foreign country like spain they make good eggs like eggs with lots of pepper it makes you sneeze makes your eyes red just like smoke sometimes does and it also makes it so it's hard to breath and it hurts your lungs just like ciggarettes and

Dude... What?

Message 13 of 22 (9 Views)
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Dec 15, 2008
**bleep**???????????????
Luke24
Message 14 of 22 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
9365 posts

Dec 15, 2008

backspace__ wrote:

lold

Message 15 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Dec 15, 2008

backspace__ wrote:

LMFAO

Message 16 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6847 posts

Dec 15, 2008

MRFOXHOUND_ wrote:

backspace__ wrote:

Dude... What?

Cant believe you got a kudo for THAT. Smiley Indifferent 

Message 17 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Dec 15, 2008

DEATHSCOPE wrote:

MRFOXHOUND_ wrote:

backspace__ wrote:

Dude... What?

Yeah, I was pretty dumbfounded as well, lol.

Message 18 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: since 1986

Dec 16, 2008

DEATHSCOPE wrote:

MRFOXHOUND_ wrote:

backspace__ wrote:

Dude... What?

cna't believe people care about kudos.

Message 19 of 22 (9 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6847 posts

Re: since 1986

Dec 16, 2008

backspace__ wrote:

DEATHSCOPE wrote:

MRFOXHOUND_ wrote:

backspace__ wrote:

Dude... What?

cna't believe people care about kudos.

can't believe some people still dont care and is still abusing it.
Message 20 of 22 (9 Views)
0 Likes