Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Re: Funny how quickly some of you diehards have switched sides...

Jun 11, 2013

I think i'll wait for them to tell me..YES.....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 11 of 84 (397 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 11, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

There is always hope, if home does close, there is no longer any reason for me to buy a new console

How can you say that with a straight face after watching the conference?

Sony learned a tremendous amount from all of their mistakes with the PS3 and completely demolished Microsoft, who are still stumbling around like arrogant dorks. If you play the market, this is an excellent opporunity to invest in SNE.

If you're a Home addict, this is a great time to open your windows, peer outside, and realize there are better games out there to be enjoyed with friends.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 12 of 84 (393 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Sony might not say anything for a while, if we hear the wrong thing they know we will walk

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 13 of 84 (375 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Did you ever get Home to work properly?  You were having problems staying connected if I recall correctly.  Is it more stable post conference?

Message 14 of 84 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Alot of US do both actually,with 1 not being the favorite over the other,just sayin..I have a ton of games also,like both,loved home for the last almost 5 yrs,and STILL believe it will be there..I'll wait for sony to tell me it's over,THEN it's over....Smiley Very Happy

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 15 of 84 (363 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Jun 11, 2013
Stream Home...you mean run a cloud service on a cloud service? Where's XZibit when you need him!!

Also...Stardust I think everyone you claim has "switched sides" has stuck to their guns or have frankly been too busy crying into their Home logo pillows to respond to these topics. You give yourself too much credit.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 16 of 84 (356 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Jun 11, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Stream Home...you mean run a cloud service on a cloud service? Where's XZibit when you need him!!

Also...Stardust I think everyone you claim has "switched sides" has stuck to their guns or have frankly been too busy crying into their Home logo pillows to respond to these topics. You give yourself too much credit.

I'm too overwhelmed by my emotions to even think about sleeping.

tumblr_inline_mjdk8vavOv1qz4rgp.gif

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 17 of 84 (337 Views)
Sackboy
404 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

I wonder who switched sides?  Surely after that showing by Sony, no-one would jump ship for the XboxOne.   Maybe they went to the WiiU?  It has Animal Crossing....darn it now I want to play Animal Crossing.

Message 18 of 84 (335 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 11, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

ralahinn1 wrote:

There is always hope, if home does close, there is no longer any reason for me to buy a new console

How can you say that with a straight face after watching the conference?

Sony learned a tremendous amount from all of their mistakes with the PS3 and completely demolished Microsoft, who are still stumbling around like arrogant dorks. If you play the market, this is an excellent opporunity to invest in SNE.

Of everything that you have said, this is the one thing I agree with. They blew Microsoft out of the water with their conference, they're doing the exact opposite of what MS is doing, which is truly amazing. They're here for the gamers. 

If Home is the only thing that's keeping you from buying a PS4 then....god help you

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 19 of 84 (329 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Jun 11, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

Sony might not say anything for a while, if we hear the wrong thing they know we will walk

They aren't going to announce anything about Home until a month or two before it closes. They want you to keep buying crap right up until the end.

As for the few people who own a PS3 just to use Home, Sony doesn't care about you. The bulk of their profit comes from the sale of games, which you don't buy. But you should, because you're missing out on a lot of fun.

I think you should give the new indie game market a chance. There will be somethere there for everyone, along with social features to keep you connected with friends. There are several titles in the works from Home developers.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 20 of 84 (308 Views)
0 Likes