Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: Friends at HOME (Post your picture)

Feb 9, 2012

oldcatsrock wrote:

This thread has almost been around since the dawn of Home. I figured it was time to bring it back.

This is me back in September.

me Sept 2011.JPG

BannerFans.com

Whoa, looks like Cat is on the studly side.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 3341 of 3,405 (277 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Yeah Evil .... you noticed! LoL

Message 3342 of 3,405 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Rene_Led wrote:

Here is where I do my studies

Before someone asks "Where the DS versions?"

I did have the DS games but I no longer own a DS so I passed my DS AC games to my Recruit (cousin)

Every beginning, has an End.

I don't know if I'm just sleepy and seeing things... But am I seeing the face of Gene Simmons in this pic?

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 3343 of 3,405 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Here, I'll make my 1,000TH post count...

Me from last summer.

101_1153faR.jpg

And here is my cute kitty. Well, my other 4 cats are cute big babies, but this one is a little and cute baby.

101_1904aaR.jpg

Message 3344 of 3,405 (279 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Feb 9, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yeah Evil .... you noticed! LoL

Lol. I sure did.

Message 3345 of 3,405 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Feb 9, 2012

35.jpg
^ me

and since some are posting pets... this was my first dog.

7.jpg

This should be obvious... <.<
>.>
but in case it's not, I'm the one on the right.

Message 3346 of 3,405 (279 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Nice picture Cat!

Thank you Jo Jo. I took it during my lunch break. It must have been a nice day, as the top was off the Jeep.

BannerFans.com
Message 3347 of 3,405 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Feb 10, 2012

evilfluffybunny wrote:

BannerFans.com

Whoa, looks like Cat is on the studly side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“.

evilfluffybunny: Home‘s very own carrot snatcher. No carrot is safe!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awe, Thanks Kido.

You look like a Princess in your picture!!

BannerFans.com
Message 3348 of 3,405 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Feb 10, 2012

Here's another Taken about a year and a half ago. On the Oregon Coast. I'm on the right, and the one on the left is a girl I met on Home.

34754_139871526029229_100000191469603_392378_2748367_s.jpg

BannerFans.com
Message 3349 of 3,405 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Feb 10, 2012

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/LightOfValkyrie/CM7.png

I'm a tech junkie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3350 of 3,405 (281 Views)