Aug 12 2007
By: bnkmilitant Sackboy 662 posts

Friends In Home

4 replies 6 views Edited Aug 12, 2007
How do you make friends using your home? I don't have any friends on my playstation 3 i haven't played any online games yet but i'm curious for someone who doesn't have friends on there how would i meet friends using Home? It would get boring if i was the only person in my home and also if you didn't want other people in your Home how could you prevent them?
PSN: bnkmilitant
Message 1 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1767 posts

Re: Friends In Home

Aug 12, 2007
find them while walking around in the home square ..lol.  and i think people can only get in your home if their in your Friends list and you have to be  online .
Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Aug 12, 2007
First of all, Home was created for meeting new people. Right now, meeting friends is hard, because the only way you can meet is online in multiplayer games. Home will have large public spaces where you can meet other Playstation 3 owners. I'm sure once home comes out, your friends list will be filled with friends .

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog..."
PSN name: Giggles_da_Clown
Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5346 posts

Aug 12, 2007
Yeah HOME is gonna be easy to make friend, you're just gonna be talking to someone for bout 5 minutes, then show eachother your houses. And bam!Theres a friend right there. Then he wants you to meet his other friends. Lol seems pretty easy.
Photobucket

Get Low...
Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 13, 2007
i heard someone in this forum wrote about a themepark, i think that would be a great place to meet people to
Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes