Apr 21 2013
By: FuriousVamp Lombax Warrior 171 posts

Freezing vs. ddos'ing..

43 replies 722 views Edited Apr 21, 2013
Had this question I know both are bad but is there a greater evil of them two? Both happened to me in the past and both do harm but with ddosing they actually get the person's IP, state and cable provider. Then sends corrupts files to your router so no one using that router up to a day or so. Why am I asking this? I haven't seen any threads about this.
Message 1 of 44 (722 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5405 posts

Re: Freezing vs. ddos'ing..

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

FuriousVamp wrote:
Had this question I know both are bad but is there a greater evil of them two? Both happened to me in the past and both do harm but with ddosing they actually get the person's IP, state and cable provider. Then sends corrupts files to your router so no one using that router up to a day or so. Why am I asking this? I haven't seen any threads about this.

They are both bad, but people who ddos are pathetic lol. I know someone who's router got fried from so much abuse lol >_>

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 2 of 44 (705 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Thank god mine hasn't. But I share a router with other people so I never chance going into group anymore. Funny those I've seen ddosers tell people to mic up and when the person says no..they call him/her scared. Not scared..just being smart.
Message 3 of 44 (689 Views)
MVP Support
8451 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I may not know much about freezing and DDOS, but they're both just as bad and as for the ones who do both of those methods are equally deserving to lose their PSN access to their accounts for what they did.

It's best to steer away from them because they're not worth the time, not worth having your console damaged, and not worth having your IP address stolen because of what they did.

Message 4 of 44 (674 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Well I was about to make a point..no ddoser ever got banned or got put on blast on the boards. I see other issues except this and this I believe is worse becauseits a federal crime..felony charges.
Message 5 of 44 (666 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Apr 22, 2013

DDOS Is worse its very much ILLEGAL. 

Message 6 of 44 (659 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Thank you!
Message 7 of 44 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3498 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Folks unhappy with themselves do bad things to others so they can feel better about themselves. Hate is a great motivator for people to do hideous things. It's unfortunate and sad that humans will always find ways to hurt one another. Home being a reflection of life. So are we really all that surprised of malcontents using two equally malicious ways to disrupt the community.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 8 of 44 (628 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
Couldn't load up the link. What was it?
Message 9 of 44 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Apr 22, 2013

FuriousVamp wrote:
Couldn't load up the link. What was it?

the gossip girl says,

lets just say that user needs to more careful on what he posts, especially on this forum board. there's people who know him better than he thinks on home, ones who keep records of this type of behavior your thread is about (DDOS) more specifically.

i'm just here to remind you all of the baddies and keep things peaceful.

Message 10 of 44 (592 Views)
0 Likes