Oct 05 2012
By: Let_lt_Bleed Hekseville Citizen 243 posts

Freezing on home.

5 replies 158 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Home space with sub zero weather and snow all year round?

If there is already a space, I bet it isn't as good as the one I'm imagining.

Message 1 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Re: Freezing on home.

Oct 5, 2012

Im not sure about the sub-zero temperatures, but there is a space on home with snow all year around "Yetis vs. Hunters" its a revamped version of old CP we used to be able to get on the benches too, but Sony patched that up not too long ago "sigh". Cat Sad

Message 2 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Oct 5, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Im not sure about the sub-zero temperatures, but there is a space on home with snow all year around "Yetis vs. Hunters" its a revamped version of old CP we used to be able to get on the benches too, but Sony patched that up not too long ago "sigh". Cat Sad

What is "old CP"

Don't spare on details. Use at least one wintery word in your answer, such as snowmobile, to keep it on topic.

Message 3 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

You know what else I miss that they "patched up"? This:

cueball off table.jpg

That was my doing long ago when we could hit the cues off the table and all around and through the walls of the bowling alley. It was in this thread, but I never told...ahhh, I miss that. I'm afraid I tormented many a bowler with a cue ball back in the day...ahhh such fun.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Someone-s-really-bad-at-pool/td-p/16298695

Message 4 of 6 (123 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Actually TSU. You can still get on the Benches at Yetis VS Hunters using the Locomotion items.  

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 5 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

Actually TSU. You can still get on the Benches at Yetis VS Hunters using the Locomotion items.  

Chasing someone with a cue ball or putting it on their table was much more fun though.

Message 6 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes