Re: Freezing NOT patched

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

RAGEAHOLlC wrote:

Yes MindBlur, we should be nice to the freezers. LOL

Um.. I ain't breaking any rules by sitting in my wardrode. The dude froze me twice, so I went back and reported him. You have a problem with that?

I didn't say be nice to them.

I was making a general statement, saying I hope people aren't out looking for these freezers.

Because I know some forumers, do.

Not insisting you do that, but just saying.

& report away, I don't care.

As I've said before, if a user gets a freezer id..take it and give it to a mod.

Just when users taunt a freezer, is what makes me mad.

users taunting a freezer is wrong, but ...

what makes you madder ? a user taunting, or a freezer freezing.

You really, truly do not feel sorry for the criminal trash who ruins the fun of 20 to 60 Home Members at a time, do you ?

What, Stockholm Syndrome ?

Both on a equal level.

I'm used to freezing, and to me this is a two year old subject, and it's not like it's been around for a month.

Way older then that.

The users who taunt the freezers just make it worse for us, and other non forum users. We don't need people making it worse for us, I believe.

Also, I've been in the same server with a few freezers before and never froze once. However, some little kid comes along feeling like taunting is going to solve everyones issues.

Then whoops, oh noes..we freeze.

Cat Surprised

It takes two, to tango.

I don't feel sorry for the freezers, or the people getting froze. Because it's a risk we all take getting on Home, daily.

We know what to expect.

I've heard you time and time again telling people,... in so many words,.... that by voicing their opinions and asking for help it will just make the freezers attack more,..that we should just shut up about it and it wont be so bad. Those kind of statements make me sick to my stomach! It sounds like bully talk to me! Like,..oooh I better not say anything to anyone or it will happen again and much worse than the first time.

WTH?

People cannot blame a persons reaction to an action of another, and these threads are the reactions of people by another's action,... WHICH DOES, by the way, interfere with a persons PS3 to the point of malfunction, so stop chiming in with your grey standards from on top of the fence.

AND NO, we don't EXPECT to have bully's running around freezing our server when we sign up and join Home!

Clean your head gear out and get with the program! Your either for it or against it, pick a side from atop of your fence and jump! 

You may now continue with your borderline trolling tactics, thank you very much and have a nice day!

Message 121 of 157 (226 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Agreed with everything Witchy One said.  That other person needs to stop playing both sides of the fence.  I wouldn't be surprised if he had freezer friends on his FL.  Telling us to "not make the freezers mad" is possibly the stupidest advice in this thread.  Why should Home users just let the Bad Guys do what they please?

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 122 of 157 (210 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Witchy_One wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

RAGEAHOLlC wrote:

Yes MindBlur, we should be nice to the freezers. LOL

Um.. I ain't breaking any rules by sitting in my wardrode. The dude froze me twice, so I went back and reported him. You have a problem with that?

I didn't say be nice to them.

I was making a general statement, saying I hope people aren't out looking for these freezers.

Because I know some forumers, do.

Not insisting you do that, but just saying.

& report away, I don't care.

As I've said before, if a user gets a freezer id..take it and give it to a mod.

Just when users taunt a freezer, is what makes me mad.

users taunting a freezer is wrong, but ...

what makes you madder ? a user taunting, or a freezer freezing.

You really, truly do not feel sorry for the criminal trash who ruins the fun of 20 to 60 Home Members at a time, do you ?

What, Stockholm Syndrome ?

Both on a equal level.

I'm used to freezing, and to me this is a two year old subject, and it's not like it's been around for a month.

Way older then that.

The users who taunt the freezers just make it worse for us, and other non forum users. We don't need people making it worse for us, I believe.

Also, I've been in the same server with a few freezers before and never froze once. However, some little kid comes along feeling like taunting is going to solve everyones issues.

Then whoops, oh noes..we freeze.

Cat Surprised

It takes two, to tango.

I don't feel sorry for the freezers, or the people getting froze. Because it's a risk we all take getting on Home, daily.

We know what to expect.

I've heard you time and time again telling people,... in so many words,.... that by voicing their opinions and asking for help it will just make the freezers attack more,..that we should just shut up about it and it wont be so bad. Those kind of statements make me sick to my stomach! It sounds like bully talk to me! Like,..oooh I better not say anything to anyone or it will happen again and much worse than the first time.

WTH?

People cannot blame a persons reaction to an action of another, and these threads are the reactions of people by another's action,... WHICH DOES, by the way, interfere with a persons PS3 to the point of malfunction, so stop chiming in with your grey standards from on top of the fence.

AND NO, we don't EXPECT to have bully's running around freezing our server when we sign up and join Home!

Clean your head gear out and get with the program! Your either for it or against it, pick a side from atop of your fence and jump! 

You may now continue with your borderline trolling tactics, thank you very much and have a nice day!

To be honest, you sound more like a bully when you get huffy and puffy over my opinions on the take. What is it with people these days, thinking they can call just anyone with an opinion a troll? such a wrong term to use, for someone who actually isn't trolling.

Did I say be nice to freezers? no. But I don't feel like it's best in anyones situation to look for the freezers, and look for drama. Which is exactly what the case, if people are doing it.

Actually, when you join Home. Little do you know, this is the internet so expect trolls, bullies, harassment. It's going to be there, whether you like it or not. It's not going anywhere, and all you can do is report it or ignore it. But since you seem to think otherwise, I'll let you live in denial. Fine by me, no loss of sleep here sweetie.

I'll stay on top of my fence, where I see sides from every direction. Not just the side of users with pitch forks, and ready to retaliate. Like some people in this thread.

Cat Wink

Message 123 of 157 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 9, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

Agreed with everything Witchy One said.  That other person needs to stop playing both sides of the fence.  I wouldn't be surprised if he had freezer friends on his FL.  Telling us to "not make the freezers mad" is possibly the stupidest advice in this thread.  Why should Home users just let the Bad Guys do what they please?

Yes, because making freezers mad doesn't just affect you. It affects everyone around you, and others as well.

What you guys seem to not realize, you guys can't just build an army and take out the freezers? why? because it's bigger then that.

Plus who's on my friends list, is none of your concern. You should mind your business, and stick to your alternate like you have been.

Message 124 of 157 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Also, why am I the one to question here?

You guys get mad when I give my opinion the whole situation, which if you must know I am against freezing.

But lets see? oh noes. The users take my words out of context, and try to say I'm aiding them.

Well little do you know, I'm not on Home giving advice to freezers and telling them what spots to hit and not.

Then we have another user question who's on my friend list, which by the way..was an off topic statement. Who I have on my friends list is no ones concern, except me and the preson I got added.

You guys only see one color, and that's oh lets grab our pitchforks and lets push the freezers and see if we can get them to stop.

That does not help anything.

From time and time again, I've said if you want to get rid of the problem. Then get the id of the user, and let the mods deal with it.

Don't take power into your own hands, thinking the your one man show is actually going to do something.

Yes, we all want freezing to end and threads like these do help.

But you know, it when users who gang up on people like the post above throwing down other peoples opinions.

Why do you think this community isn't getting, any better?

That's why.

Have a good day.

Message 125 of 157 (169 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Aug 9, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

You guys only see one color, and that's oh lets grab our pitchforks and lets push the freezers and see if we can get them to stop.

It's like people who believe prison time is right for drug users. Go look up how much money we spend in taxes to support the big clump of drug addicts we throw into jail each year. And guess what? They're repeat offenders, and because they did not receive any help, they go back into the relapse cycle all over again and end up back in prison, thus costing us money again.

I know comparing a silly home Freezer to a drug addict is out there, but it's an ignorant thing. People are too stubborn to do anything else but point fingers, and hope their issue get resolved by blunt, idiotic force.

Message 126 of 157 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

It's like people who believe prison time is right for drug users. Go look up how much money we spend in taxes to support the big clump of drug addicts we throw into jail each year. And guess what? They're repeat offenders, and because they did not receive any help, they go back into the relapse cycle all over again and end up back in prison, thus costing us money again.

I know comparing a silly home Freezer to a drug addict is out there, but it's an ignorant thing. People are too stubborn to do anything else but point fingers, and hope their issue get resolved by blunt, idiotic force.

Pointing fingers seems  to be the text book, that many people read out of these days.

Luckily for my sake, I actually know better and don't point fingers until I got facts.

The funny thing is, these people derail a thread based on freezing to attack me because they have a personal problem. I figured freezing was the big issue here? oh but I guess not. Since it seems they want to question me, rather then question the people who are really causing the problems.

They'll never learn, and I'm too mature enough to stay away from the children.

Been done with school.

Message 127 of 157 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Well Melpoe it's because people are that wrapped up in Home they don't see what little impact this freezing has on their experience. The ones complaining are usually the people that run to the problem instead of away from it.

Do you guys still get force-launched into The Hub? They need to change that if you do. If they just did something small like that, and put a message in the Message of the Day to beware of freezers and what to do if they suspect any this would just boil over until a real fix comes about.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 128 of 157 (137 Views)
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Aug 9, 2012

EdwCarnby wrote:
Well Melpoe it's because people are that wrapped up in Home they don't see what little impact this freezing has on their experience. The ones complaining are usually the people that run to the problem instead of away from it.

Do you guys still get force-launched into The Hub? They need to change that if you do. If they just did something small like that, and put a message in the Message of the Day to beware of freezers and what to do if they suspect any this would just boil over until a real fix comes about.

You are certainly correct, my little amigo. I know of a certain individual on these forums, one who constantly complains about freezing, yet him and his droogies taunt suspected freezers. Not just that, but this certain individual went to the GodFather 2 space when the Android was first patched. Clearly a pathetic, just so pathetic, and childish way to mock people in that known freezer spot.

This guy who has the mentality of a 12 year old knows what he's doing, and is fully aware. He had that "you can't get me now" attitude. I'm glad it's back firing on him now.

So this guy can childish complain till the cows come home, but I will always know his true intentions, which are to taunt people yet play the victim at the same time.

Message 129 of 157 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
817 posts

Aug 9, 2012

These people are going to freeze regardless.

Like the dude freezing me yesterday. I've never seen that name before, yet he stood at the spawn preventing anyone from entering MotorStorm. FOR HOURS LOL

Message 130 of 157 (127 Views)
0 Likes