Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: Freezes Freezes. Freezes

Jun 20, 2012

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

Agreed, Pirate. So something proactive, don't be so namby-pamby. After all, freezers r hackers, n they won't stop their hacking.

So, if the Admins have proof that users have frozen a site(s); code block their PS3.

If Admins have Chat Log proof of a user admitting to freezing, hacking, selling accounts w/ merged  outfits, or teaching others to freeze; code block their PS3.

The Hacker/Abuser War Cry : I have (insert # of accounts), I have (insert # of PS3's). Call their bluff; At least give them Serious Incentive to stay clean when they buy their new PS3.

The problem is there are mods in cahoots with known freezers and I have proof of it.

This isnt going to go away until people wind up boycotting Home, or start a massive letter writing campaign to Sony Corporate itself because censorship is the order of the day in these forums.

Message 41 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1191 posts

Jun 20, 2012

OK, someone enlighten me on what exactly a "fam" is and why they "war".

Message 42 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

Jun 20, 2012

i always feel slightly flattered when some one freezes me, they took all that effort just to make me have to reset my playstation (most the freezes make them have to too lol)i personally think its pointless, when fams are "waring" a freeze dont prove anything, its just annoying, and lol as for ennlightenment, fam is short for family, or clans, normally ppl consider familys are more or less friends that feel they are really close, clans groups of ppl trying to do somthing or anorther, as for wars, no clue anyfights i have been in have been about personal things with ppl that we used to know that cant seem to just fade away, but then again theres a bunch of ppl that just do it for little reason at all, some ppl do it just to get the name of there family out there, guess its a rep thing, its more or less they have little power in real life so they try to get as much as they can on home

Message 43 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Spidey : Fams r for the most part, just Gangs on Home. What, maybe 70% to 80% ? They r abusive, racist, extremely vulgar users. They spam the Chat Logs w/their Fam Spam Banners. They War on each other, and have ranks like Warlords, Generals, etc.

The Gang/Fam Wars used to consist of Roasts (vulgar, racist, n very offensive juvenile repartee). Now they BUY merged outfit accounts, and Freeze each other (No Loss) and unfortunatley, they Freeze a lot of good users just trying to have fun. They have taken over Godfathers2 completely. Lots of times, they ruin the Hub, Playground, Siren Lounge, Motorstorm, SingStar, The Star Wars Cantina, n Hudson.

They "War". because they r juvenile, criminal, gangsta wannabees.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 44 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I am tired of the freezers to, just now they froze me just before I could exit the opening announcements page. -_-

Message 45 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
236 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I agree with Lil they definitely need to code block because banning is a joke and they laugh about it because it has no effect on them whatsoever. And I am sure it will get around that Home is serious about getting rid of the bad apples! Then maybe just maybe Home will be ripe again meaning people will be able to enjoy it

Message 46 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Banning is totally innefective for one reason, its rarely if ever applied.  I'm on home fairly regular and often see the same abusive people on every day continuing their antics knowing they won't face consequences.  It's as much a failure of moderation as it is the people actively causing trouble for the rest of us.  As we've all seen with the censorship applied to this thread it's far more likely those of us speaking out will face the wrath of the mods than those causing trouble.

Message 47 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I freeze all the time like I'll go to change outfits and I'll freeze then I'll turn off my system try to log bk into home then wait 30 min for my hdd to be repaired this is been going on for over a month IM SO OVER IT I PAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY TO PS3 Sony and home to get a freeze it needs to be stopped who do I need to speak with who's the big boss over home I want his number and name I've had geek squad to my house they have looked at everything and stated it was homes fault fix it even if u need to shut home down for a few days but I'm fed up

Message 48 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Well put.  We are the good guys here, yet the mods spend all their time admonishing us, instead of doing something about a problem that wouldn't exist if they focused that energy at the problem that is being discussed.  Stunning really.  DG

Hi Lacci!

Posted Image
Message 49 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jun 21, 2012

You mean this little guy actually came to your house and said..."Its Sony Fault" ?

http://partyonlineschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/junior-geek-squad.jpg

I would have rewarded him with a cookie and a popcicle and called Sony and said little Timmy even knows who'se to blame !

Message 50 of 64 (49 Views)
0 Likes