Re: Freezers

Apr 22, 2013
I'm still waiting for someone to gift me lock a doodle. Smiley Tongue
Message 11 of 35 (126 Views)
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 22, 2013

The ending may be the same but we do have a voice on the subject do we not? 

I for one am sick of letting the freezers dictate how and what we can do. I'll never tire of the subject unti Sony or one of the developers come up with a solution.

Just because you are tired of the issue being posted doesn't mean everyone is. Sweeping things under the carpet never solved anything.

You simply do not have to read this is you don't want to contribute.Smiley Happy You also have the right to your opinion just as everyone does. Name calling isn't necessary.Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 35 (125 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
I didn't fully like RE6 I thought RE5 was better. Let's hope Resident Evil Revelations is better.
Message 13 of 35 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

The ending may be the same but we do have a voice on the subject do we not? 

I for one am sick of letting the freezers dictate how and what we can do. I'll never tire of the subject unti Sony or one of the developers come up with a solution.

Just because you are tired of the issue being posted doesn't mean everyone is. Sweeping things under the carpet never solved anything.

You simply do not have to read this is you don't want to contribute.Smiley Happy You also have the right to your opinion just as everyone does. Name calling isn't necessary.Smiley Wink

You just recreated a thread that was locked by moderation with exactly the same title. Sorry but that is against the forum rules and I suspect moderation will be her shortly to lock this one. Hopefully it'll be sooner than later. 

Message 14 of 35 (118 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
BTW lock a doodle eh?
Message 15 of 35 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Seriously can these threads stop for at least one day please ? One was just locked up ,it appears to me this subject has run its course not only a thread or 10.

I am not pointing this towards who made the thread by no means but just these threads in general , it seems they have taken the focus off of all the other great threads that are on here or could be on here. I know , ignore a thread if you don't like it but at times theres like 2-4 of them all on the first page at the top.

Maybe its just me but i'm just burned out on this subject.

Again this is not pointed towards the OP or any single user ,just tired of these after seing so many of them and how they all end.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 16 of 35 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 22, 2013
^ Revelations is more like the original RE and similar to how RE5 plays, from my understanding. You can look up gameplay and stuff, it came out on the 3DS a while ago so it'll give you an exact preview of what you're getting.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 35 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
So true so true. This subject is getting old. That's why I posted on suggestions for PS home. *cough* look a like Hollywood Undead male/female masks.
Message 18 of 35 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 22, 2013
OK cool chad. I liked the re5 game play better. I have re6 now but barely play it.
Message 19 of 35 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Apr 22, 2013

I thought the forums was a place would could discuss issues in Home. Apparantly I was wrong. 

Maybe you are not passionate about this cause becasue it's not affecting you directly. So since it's not affecting you directly it should get shoved to the side until it does?

Message 20 of 35 (80 Views)
0 Likes