Oct 30 2013
By: WaffleWhisperer First Son 24 posts
Accepted Solution

Freezers have returned, Buuuurrr!

38 replies 523 views Edited Oct 30, 2013
I recently made a post about this huge security freezers have to to discovered and are now taking advantage of, but for reasons unknown to myself it was quickly removed after posting. I guess they don't wish for communities to know of the damage that can be done to a console when freezers are involved. But do not take this warning lightly freezers are indeed back. I suggest you don't allow to put your console on harm, tell me this. Is it really worth it?
Message 1 of 39 (523 Views)
VP of Gaming
28371 posts

Re: Freezers have returned, Buuuurrr!

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

1) You were blacklisting which is in violation of the Rules of Conduct.

2) Report the offender from within Home.

3) If you cannot do so, then come to this forum and send a PM to HomeForumMods. Please include the PSN ID of the alleged offender, the date, time, time zone and details of the offense. As your friends to do the same if they witness a thread followed by a freeze.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 39 (502 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Has anyone else been experiencing freezers partaking it "raids" or "post ups" as they call them
Message 3 of 39 (500 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28371 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Not me.

Message 4 of 39 (492 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013
Well Conrad this hacker was reported numerous times on different occasion by man user but I feel as if our community had to the right know and be warned about Ps Home security flaws that can result damage to our console
Message 5 of 39 (478 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Pretending as if everything is okay will not get rid of these freezers that destroy our community an they deserved to be exposed!! People who feel as if they don't deserve their name put out their are just as bad as these hackers and are part of the problem
Message 6 of 39 (474 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Oct 30, 2013
They censored damage...
Message 7 of 39 (472 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28371 posts

Oct 30, 2013

For all you know, you may have been reporting the wrong person.

But if you are reporting the right person, keep doing so - only when they pull such a stunt. And report it as I have mentioned above. Let your friends know what to look for and encourage them to properly report.

It may be a while before Moderation can collect enough proof in order to take action against an offending account. But also, Development has to figure out how the freeze was done and work on resolving it.

We have two issues when it comes to intended freezes in Home. Bad people and developmental/technical flaw(s). Both have to be dealt with. And it can take some time (just like before). But it can and will be taken care of.

Freezing is not good for Home and SCEA/SCE wants it stopped. They want us to be happy. As happy users spend more money.

That's the last I'm going to spend on this discussion. Carry on, sir.

Message 8 of 39 (466 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Oct 30, 2013
Meanwhile these hooligans are permitted to damage the console WE BOUGHT FROM SONY WITH OUR MONEY and sony is just going to allow these thugs to do what ever they wish why they look for "evidence" against someone we can plainly see is an online gangster
Message 9 of 39 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 30, 2013
And by being okay with this you are basically saying you promote cyber terrorism on ps home, you sir sicken me
Message 10 of 39 (458 Views)