Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Freezers Their True Motivation.

Aug 11, 2012

The real reason is power-trip.

Freezing gives them power. It makes them feel important and special, having power over normal people.

Message 11 of 14 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Aug 11, 2012

The OP is like 14 or so and I seriously doubt if he's sat down with every single freezer in home and was nominated as their official spokesperson. he is merely offering his opinion based on what he was told..and even so that doesnt dictate he was even told the truth.

Message 12 of 14 (298 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 12, 2012

Let me see if I got this straight. You say the true purpose of freezing is because of vengance on the part of the freezer.

Hmm,..you certainly generalize alot in your statement here, I'll just overlook all that and simply say that in the end I must disagree.

There are many reasons I am sure, however I understand that the particular freezer you are talking about goes after people for vengance. O.k., got it. Thanks for the "tip"!

bkinkyfish.gif

You also say,....and I will quote you,...

"as long as you all are stuck up the longer the freezing will last."

"Work with the freezers and it will end freezing"

Umm,..??

AND

"PS. Getting aggravated at this thread will only anger the freezers more so be careful lets not blow this out of porportion."

WT??!

Message 13 of 14 (234 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
1180 posts

Aug 12, 2012
Hi all, this thread has been cleaned and will now be locked, as there are already a number of threads on the freezing issue. Please try to be more respectful of other users when discussing heated topics like this one on the forum.

Thanks,
MV
PlayStation Moderation and Support
Message 14 of 14 (146 Views)