Aug 11 2012
By: jordanm13 Hekseville Citizen 348 posts

Freezers Their True Motivation.

13 replies 509 views Edited Aug 11, 2012

Ok so recently a freezer has gave me a new view on the true purpose of freezing. The reason is not for fun or enjoyment the reason is for simple pure vengance. Example when users go to the "Meet and greets" turns out there isn't much greeting the forum users who you all call loyal and helpful are the very ones sending PMs to new Home users such as "Screw off noob", or "leave noob" and it just might out of a chance that the person you told to "screw off noob" is friends with a freezer. I mean lets be honest we can sit back and say freezing will be resolved soon. Or people can quit being stuck up and eliteist about everything. However as long as you all are stuck up the longer the freezing will last. Work with the freezers and it will end freezing. So the ultimate question is this are you willing to give up the "fast life" of being eliteist and treating all like they are lower than you? or are you going to continue to go the "meet and greets" to let others believe you are "good people" make your choice. haha

PS. Getting aggravated at this thread will only anger the freezers more so be careful lets not blow this out of porportion.

T.A.G President
Message 1 of 14 (509 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Freezers Their True Motivation.

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

Personally, I've decided to stop going to meet and greets.Due to recent statements made at me, and my clan so I won't be participating in those anymore. 

Of course, as I've stated before. When people, not all. (since this is a general statement.) Taunt a user, who may or not be a freezer. They will either do two things, ignore the fact someone is being mean to them. Or option number two, they will take matters in their own hands and seek out vengeance against a person or people who have wronged them. 

I do wish that the freezing issue was handled more seriously, other then just a ban for the account or PS3. But that's not my call, and I do think the people who do use their freeze methods to prove a point at others for doing wrong. Doesn't make them innocent, either.When they could have handled it in a mature fashion, they rather not.

Message 2 of 14 (497 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 11, 2012
??? lol i only know of 1 meet n greet and they never repied yeah vengeance can be a motive

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 3 of 14 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Aug 11, 2012

jordanm13 wrote:

(quoted below)

"..when users go to the "Meet and greets" turns out there isn't much greeting the forum users who you all call loyal and helpful are the very ones sending PMs to new Home users such as "Screw off noob", or "leave noob"..."

> Well, I've never told a newbie that... but I still freeze. I'm always nice to others, if others say differently then they probably never met me. So I have to deal with this because a freezer can't handle their drama? Hm..

"or are you going to continue to go the "meet and greets" to let others believe you are "good people" make your choice"

> Personally, I've only ever been to.. maybe.. three forum meetings/parties... but, again, I still freeze! B-b-but, I'm nice... and usually freeze elsewhere on Home at random too. Well, if they're attacking "so-called" forum jerks then why do I and others in the community suffer? Answer; well they're attacking everyone so we have "no choice," right?

So, why do I freeze? I suppose I'm frozen because others can't get along. That's not really the best way to handle things, seriously. They are attacking everyone because they can't mute/block and ignore others like the rest of us. It's a real shame, and I wish they would be smarter about this before moderation bans them.

As most of here and on Home would agree; I hope SCEE (London) can resolve this issue soon because it's annoying and bothers more people world-wide. NA, EU, and probaby every region. Attacking "everyone" because they can't get along with a few folks is ridiculous. It's not our fault, no-no, it's theirs.

Message 4 of 14 (465 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Wow, so freezers are just a bunch of butt-hurt pansies who want "revenge"?? Robot LOL  They're doing it because they have a problem with someone from "Meet and Greet"?  And everybody else has to suffer.  What a bunch of wussies Smiley LOLMan LOLCat LOLWoman LOL  I'm so glad someone cleared it up for everyone. Cat Happy

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" Smiley Happy *she slapped me*
Message 5 of 14 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Aug 11, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

Wow, so freezers are just a bunch of butt-hurt pansies who want "revenge"?? Robot LOL  They're doing it because they have a problem with someone from "Meet and Greet"?  And everybody else has to suffer.  What a bunch of wussies Smiley LOLMan LOLCat LOLWoman LOL  I'm so glad someone cleared it up for everyone. Cat Happy

now now no need to get sensitive.

T.A.G President
Message 6 of 14 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 11, 2012

So the entire freezing situation on NA Home is due to a lousy pm!

Wow! This one certainly blows out of proportion!

Be serious. There is probably as many reason as there is freezers. Some will do it for the same reason others climb mountains. Because it's there and it can be done

Most freezer you see are like the kid selling illicit herb on the street. Theyr not the real problem.

If it's motivation your looking for. The peoples behind them. Those making and selling the tools to them are the one you should look at. They probably dont even come on home ever. So they dont care about any ban,brick or whatever.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 7 of 14 (427 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

So the entire freezing situation on NA Home is due to a lousy pm!

Wow! This one certainly blows out of proportion!

Be serious. There is probably as many reason as there is freezers. Some will do it for the same reason others climb mountains. Because it's there and it can be done

Most freezer you see are like the kid selling illicit herb on the street. Theyr not the real problem.

If it's motivation your looking for. The peoples behind them. Those making and selling the tools to them are the one you should look at. They probably dont even come on home ever. So they dont care about any ban,brick or whatever.

Making and selling them tools? this is Home not Lowes.

T.A.G President
Message 8 of 14 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

jordanm13 wrote:

Ok so recently a freezer has gave me a new view on the true purpose of freezing. 

There's where you should have stopped. 

You spoke to ONE freezer then formed a generalization of ALL freezers.

As you plainly see from other people's responses, they are frozen, regardless of what this ONE freezer said.

Message 9 of 14 (404 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Aug 11, 2012

lol no it's not

Do you think every freezer on home  are proven and true hacker?  Sorry but no. Merge outfit and the likes are sold, but not on Home. Unless your aware of a store I dont know. They need to "saved" on the HDD. Theres a market for everything.  

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 10 of 14 (390 Views)