Dec 29 2012
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

Free Thread

8 replies 476 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

Why isnt there a free thread that shows the free stuff coming out all the time?  And shouldnt it be stuck at the beginning so we dont have to look through the thread graveyard?  Im looking for sign on head that says "For you 2012"  and how do you get free float?

Message 1 of 9 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Re: Free Thread

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Why isnt there a free thread that shows the free stuff coming out all the time?  And shouldnt it be stuck at the beginning so we dont have to look through the thread graveyard?  Im looking for sign on head that says "For you 2012"  and how do you get free float?

The For you 2012 head band is for riding on the float with 2 people athe the Granzella beach spaces.  I'm not aware of a free float though.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 2 of 9 (472 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 29, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

You know how this works, you just wanted to create a thread. Someone always posts free rewards....just make the effort to take a look at the first couple pages here on the forums. Good luck trying to get management to sticky such a post, only a special few get such a privelege.

Message 3 of 9 (429 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Dec 29, 2012
We did have one pinned, but then it fell behind on updates. We have more than enough threads pinned at the top right now anyway. I would rather some get removed instead of added. Always have to scroll past it all.
Message 4 of 9 (390 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 29, 2012

As Thew stated.

There was a thread before, showing all the home free items/rewards available.

However the op didn't keep up with it, along with people losing interest and movement of the forums. 

There's no free floats though, you have to buy the floats yourself.

If you want the headband, you ride along on someone elses float that way.

Message 5 of 9 (323 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Dec 29, 2012

EVEN BETTER!!!

Hold an event at the glittering sands beach, find floaty owners, and have ppl take turns on floaties with them. If the person is to stubborn to get off just drop them. they will still get it.

There are ppl who are looking for it, but some ppl are just pompous because "you don't have money to get one....TOO BAD!!"

Message 6 of 9 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4703 posts

Dec 29, 2012
I've helped many people get their reward. Sorry you had bad experiences.
Message 7 of 9 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 30, 2012

as u may know FREE stuff these days on USA Home is RARE! and hard to come by...  Meaning today it's all about Pay-To-Play so FREE stuff these days is out!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 8 of 9 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4523 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

as u may know FREE stuff these days on USA Home is RARE! and hard to come by...  Meaning today it's all about Pay-To-Play so FREE stuff these days is out!

"Rare"? NA Home rewards have been pouring in, more so than ever before... Like Joanna says, the problem isn't all the rewards, it's the grossly inadequate options we have to manage them all.  It can take several minutes now just to find a single item, and it shouldn't be that way, and doesn't need to be that way.  Even simply adding another storage folder would help immensely and wouldn't require any new identifier codes for each individual item.

Any way, DCS, if you are having a hard time finding rewards in NA lately you simply aren't looking.  I bet I have over 30 for just the last couple months, and that's not even including female rewards which go straight into storage for me.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 9 of 9 (127 Views)
0 Likes