Reply
Jan 07 2010
By: TAB71123 Lombax Warrior 223 posts
Offline

Free Summer House?

22 replies 9 views Edited Jan 7, 2010
I think the Summer House should be made free at this point. The rest of the spaces are much larger and more advanced for generaly the same price except for a few which are $1 more. It has been over a year now so lets make it free. Its basically a larger harbour studio with a porch and upper level. Anyone agree or is this just another stupid idea?
Message 1 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 07/10/2008
Offline
10878 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010

TAB71123 wrote:
I think the Summer House should be made free at this point. The rest of the spaces are much larger and more advanced for generaly the same price except for a few which are $1 more. It has been over a year now so lets make it free. Its basically a larger harbour studio with a porch and upper level. Anyone agree or is this just another stupid idea?
Shall we refund everyone? With that logic all older content should be free and thats not fair for those who paid 

 


@Jim777PS
Message 2 of 23 (9 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/25/2009
Offline
896 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010
Goodwill Thrift Store shouldn't be that bad! /sarcasm
"Has it been that long? Yes."
Message 3 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/14/2009
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010

Not much of a good idea at all.

If the Summer House was made free, than the other spaces would have to eventually be made free.

 

In that case, Sony wouldnt make any cash, because we would all just wait for the the spaces to have no price.

 

Of cource, I could be wrong.

Message Edited by wicked-sikk-1990 on 01-07-2010 02:47 PM
Message 4 of 23 (9 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/20/2009
Offline
835 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010

Jim777 wrote:

TAB71123 wrote:
I think the Summer House should be made free at this point. The rest of the spaces are much larger and more advanced for generaly the same price except for a few which are $1 more. It has been over a year now so lets make it free. Its basically a larger harbour studio with a porch and upper level. Anyone agree or is this just another stupid idea?
Shall we refund everyone? With that logic all older content should be free and thats not fair for those who paid 

 


 

 Reminds me of the Sodium game. I pay $5 but another random person gets it for free? Hmm
Photobucket
Message 5 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/07/2006
Offline
2213 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010
Hm..  no worse then paying 59.99 for a game then 2 months later the same game is like 30 bucks LOL
Message 6 of 23 (9 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 11/25/2009
Offline
896 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010

SteveO1966 wrote:
Hm..  no worse then paying 59.99 for a game then 2 months later the same game is like 30 bucks LOL

Yeah I got R2 for 15 bucks at target brand new and I remember when it was at 60 LOL XD

"Has it been that long? Yes."
Message 7 of 23 (9 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 12/26/2008
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010

Jim777 wrote:

TAB71123 wrote:
I think the Summer House should be made free at this point. The rest of the spaces are much larger and more advanced for generaly the same price except for a few which are $1 more. It has been over a year now so lets make it free. Its basically a larger harbour studio with a porch and upper level. Anyone agree or is this just another stupid idea?
Shall we refund everyone? With that logic all older content should be free and thats not fair for those who paid 

 


 

I dont think it should be free but it could be discounted, so with your logic when someone buys a game for $60 and then the price is cut a year later everyone who originally paid $60 should get a refund?

Photobucket
Message 8 of 23 (9 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/13/2009
Offline
10027 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010
I disagree as the summer house may be old, but it is a quality space.  It is like the harbor studio - One that was made well.  Wouldnt be fair just to make it free because it is old and considered outdated.
Message 9 of 23 (9 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/24/2009
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Free Summer House?

Jan 7, 2010

SkyForcE85 wrote:

Jim777 wrote:

TAB71123 wrote:
I think the Summer House should be made free at this point. The rest of the spaces are much larger and more advanced for generaly the same price except for a few which are $1 more. It has been over a year now so lets make it free. Its basically a larger harbour studio with a porch and upper level. Anyone agree or is this just another stupid idea?
Shall we refund everyone? With that logic all older content should be free and thats not fair for those who paid 

 


 

I dont think it should be free but it could be discounted, so with your logic when someone buys a game for $60 and then the price is cut a year later everyone who originally paid $60 should get a refund?

 

Now that I think about it your solution is much more realistic and also a very fair solution. I think it could be applied to older clothing items and furniture as well. For those who bought the items at their current price, too bad. Same thing applies to everything you buy in real life. A brand new car that sits on the lot looses value over the years because it is an older model. As skyforce said, games get much cheaper as they become older. I think this should apply in Playstation Home too.
Message 10 of 23 (9 Views)