Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: Free Loot LMO in Theater 3

May 24, 2013
I sent you a pm joanne maybe that will help

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 51 of 58 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
871 posts

May 24, 2013

Queen_Eli wrote:

Indeed a peacful race! It was always our directive to assimilate all respectful and intelligent beings on Home though. In a peaceful way of course! Perhaps, even dressed as a raccoon in a spaceship!

Does being assimilated mean losing my hair? Not sure I could handle that. Smiley Sad

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 52 of 58 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 24, 2013

jimmynet wrote:
I sent you a pm joanne maybe that will help

I'll check that out later tonight. Thank you.

Message 53 of 58 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

May 24, 2013

When we don our echochrome for the first time and become homeling, the process alters our DNA, which makes fur (hair) no longer a requirement for our vessels. And, it looks pretty darned cool with the extender-head that Lockwood created for us!  That being said, we do disguise ourselves in hooman form when we wish, complete with hair, eyebrows and mini-skirts.

Message 54 of 58 (194 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Queen_Eli wrote:

When we don our echochrome for the first time and become homeling, the process alters our DNA, which makes fur (hair) no longer a requirement for our vessels. And, it looks pretty darned cool with the extender-head that Lockwood created for us!  That being said, we do disguise ourselves in hooman form when we wish, complete with hair, eyebrows and mini-skirts.

Thanks for clearing that up! You should post a Homeling F.A.Q. if there isn't already one. I, for one, have always wondered about your customs, mythology, etc. I bet there are others who have too. People could then ask more questions and you could update the OP to answer them. Fun and informative for all! 

Back on topic: I was able to get the LMO last night after re-registering my email and password. (I did it a while back the first time when they offered the first round of Forbidden Planet ornaments) It didn't tell me the email was already used for another account, which seemed odd, but it worked.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 55 of 58 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

May 24, 2013

Listed in clubs Smiley Happy

Homelings

Message 56 of 58 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Here's my suggestion to those still having issues obtaining this item..

Since the user name cannot exceed 12 characters i would make a random one up at 11 characters such as: dueksowiae

The password must be over 7 characters so I would use something like: 12345678

And the email address I would get a free disposable one from gmail or yahoo...

Done! Smiley Happy

Maybe in the future the dev will provide more clear details for registering as done as a standard with many web sites.. Also mechanizes in place to tell you that your user name or password do not meet the requirement and what those requirements are..  The customers cannot read the minds of devs and probably don't want to.. Smiley Wink

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 57 of 58 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 24, 2013
As promised, here's a link to my "Homeboy's How To" thread. I just posted the "how to" on getting this LMO.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/quot-Homeboy-s-How-To-quot-NEW-FREE-Forsaken...

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 58 of 58 (129 Views)