Highlighted
Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Free Lockwood Shoes In x7?

Sep 8, 2012

Seriously?

How many times does it need to be said? You either got there when they were free and got them, or you missed out and didnt. 

Noone is screwing anyone over, in these situations. Its quite literally a "get there before they fix it" scenario. 

You cant sit there and demand that they make the shoes free for everyone else who didnt get em in time....or take them away from the people who did, and make them pay too. If JC Penny was giving away 100 purses to the first 100 people that walked thru the door for free...and you happened to show up late and was the 101st , would you make a scene in the store and demand to get your purse for free or take them away from the people who got em before you? Come on, now...just cut your losses with it and move on. 

I dont even understand why this thread is ongoing. That was over 2 days ago. Is this gonna be a recurring issue everytime theres a pricing error on Home? LOL, Jebus. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 71 of 81 (253 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11094 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Seriously?

I dont even understand why this thread is ongoing. That was over 2 days ago. Is this gonna be a recurring issue everytime theres a pricing error on Home? LOL, Jebus. 

Exactly. Can someone lock this thread already!!!!

Message 72 of 81 (234 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

I know how to get this thread locked, we just need the help of a certain exHCV. When they want threads locked, they are locked. Threads moved?  yes sir. Posts deleted...of course. We don't posess that clout however.

About the shoes, seriously to think you're OWED something over a mistake is both unrealistic and somewhat ridiculous.

Message 73 of 81 (216 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Mya would you care for a snickers and a bowl of monkey butter ?

Message 74 of 81 (191 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 8, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yes please...just don't let anyone know I'm getting it for free. That seems to cause some serious discontent and soon you'll hafta give snacks to EVERYONE.

Message 75 of 81 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Sep 8, 2012
This reminds me of the uproars a few years ago when they always gave out voucher codes. The people who missed them complained.
Message 76 of 81 (179 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Thew902 wrote:
This reminds me of the uproars a few years ago when they always gave out voucher codes. The people who missed them complained.

I for one tend to expect nothing but reliable performance from Home. When I get something for free it's unexpected and a nice treat. When I don't, I'm not disappointed. 

Message 77 of 81 (168 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 8, 2012

myalana wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yes please...just don't let anyone know I'm getting it for free. That seems to cause some serious discontent and soon you'll hafta give snacks to EVERYONE.

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA...oops I meant to type that in invisible font.

Ok people move along nothing to see here, these are not the drones you're looking for.

Message 78 of 81 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Sep 8, 2012

Quit whining and let this thread die already.

Message 79 of 81 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Quit whining and let this thread die already.

It will die when Conrad SAYS it should die and not a minute before ma'am or sir. Please don't rush him...he has important official-like exHCV type business to tend to.

Message 80 of 81 (128 Views)