This made me think of this......

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 52 of 81 (571 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Free LMO's and more!! ( EU )

Nov 24, 2012

TSFRJ wrote:

Im not really sure if forums could handle what im thinking right now. I was to post my feelings here about this the post alone would probaly crash the PSN across the globe beyond recover. Sony im just going to simply ask for once yall be fair and give NA users the free LBP karting locomotion. I fought through over 200 halo 4 fans at midnight release to get my copy of LBP karting at midnight. I dont need a whole space redesign just the free locomotion karts for home would be enough for me.

Don't worry Both Eu and Asia now has the LBP carts!     So it's not just Eu anymore!

Will USA get them?  Who knows!  But since we have the HUB and not a Home Square... Highly Unlikely!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 53 of 81 (557 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey even HK got it. It shouldnt be kept from NA, bottom line. Also this week in HK, something happened that should dispel 3 NA myths about Home. There was a quest based on a new game that involves you going to the theatre. Myth 1: quests have been abandoned. (no, NA is just lazy). Myth 2: game content in Home is abandoned. (no, NA is just lazy) Myth 3: there are no new theatre updates, no trailers, no new videos (No, in fact NA is the only one with ancient videos that arent promoting Sony's new products). What IS the problem here folks? Dont say contracts, and dont put the responsibility of bringing these events on the users shoulders via us requesting. Its getting to be rediculous.

Couple problems though.  Not only are you drawing broad conclusions when like the rest of us, we don't really know all the reasons behind the decisions made in each region of Home, but if you claim NA is simply lazy based on the lack of Quests, then why haven't you said the same thing for EU, as their activity board has been dormant long before NA.

In fact, not only has EU rarely ever had any quests, but the last quest they had was for the Winter Wonderland and as anyone that did it knows, there were all sorts of problems with the EU quests compared to the same quests in NA.  Heck, JP Home doesnt even have an activity board let alone any quests for it.  So who's lazy now?

(It's also interesting to see the same people who complained that they didn't like doing quests are now complaining that there hasn't been any new quests - it's a common condition among certain members on this forum)

Lets not jump to any conclusions, and simply share facts and opinions (And ideally objective ones instead of subjective ones).

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 54 of 81 (537 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 24, 2012

The real problem as I see it is the same one that we've had for months. We're left in the dark about such matters because the only people that do know aren't talking. Yes i know they're busy. Yes, it's the Holidays. It's not just this time however, it's everytime.

Message 55 of 81 (522 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

myalana wrote:

The real problem as I see it is the same one that we've had for months. We're left in the dark about such matters because the only people that do know aren't talking. Yes i know they're busy. Yes, it's the Holidays. It's not just this time however, it's everytime.

Exactly.  The number one problem with Home is the embarrassingly and inexcusably poor level of communication from the Home managment team to their customers on anything but promoting new content.  Instead, they just let everyone speculate on every issue resulting in countless threads often leading to numerous pointless whining and complaining, often leading to endless amounts of argueing.  

If someone in charge would simply make a significantly better effort to communicate with their customers in a timely fashion and on issues with the service, much of the destructive criticism would likely be avoided.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 56 of 81 (513 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2012

I think its cute how people point out isolated examples of exclusive content in EU in an attempt to exagerate the increased support of that region.

Meanwhile, its a fact that American home has had MUCH MORE events, rewards, and unique content for sale.

Those pointing out that each region has things unique about it is true, as well as each region has shared content. As someone well aware of the differences as a cross-regional reward/purchased item collector, I find it hard to agree that any region is better than another.

For the those unaware of our regions benefits over the years, ill mention just a brief few of the examples..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

FREE REWARDS (order and origin is of no significance):

Numerous voucher code items exclusive to American Home: Such as <RLS> sweatgear "Retailer Loyalty Service", GlassWalls and Locust Star E3 2010 shirt codes, Criss Angel coffin table/sofa, several game developer t-shirts, YPHT shirt-related to YourPlaystationHomeToday website, Amazon pre-orders (Dead Island, Uncharted2, Killzone, Infamous, BlackOps-same gear sold later in EU, DarkSiders-same gear sold later in all regions)

Bullet proof vest:  From theater related to "Lawless" tv series

EXTRA LIFE headphones:  For participating in 24hr gaming charity event

Axe teddy bear pet:  Related to temporary promotion of Axe product and Ted movie

Brisk Ice tea full outfit and shirt:  Related to temporary Star Wars promotion and Brisk Iced Tea

Cheese It hat / shirts: Related to cheese-it crackers temporary promotion

KONAMI public space rewards: Other regions dont have this public space!

Conspiracy rewards: Related to temporarily available public space game exclusive to american region

Activity Board rewards: Originally there were several ornament and wardrobe rewards unlocked exclusively in our region

Wardrobe Wars rewards: For participating bi-weekly, winning daily, winning weekly, or winning monthly

Uncharted2 rewards: Unlocked in temporarily available Uncharted2 space, to best of my recollection that was American only

Saucer Pop tables / Space helmets:  Unlocked in temporarily available Central Plaza public space

Turkey outfit wardrobe pieces: Unlocked by participating in temporarily available Thxgiving event in Central Plaza

Pumpkin King hat/chairs/ornament: Unlocked by participating in temporarily available Halloween event in Central Plaza

Valentines picture frame / greek style gear:  Temporarily available during Valentines event in old version of mall

Arcade Game controller pet: Temporarily unlocked in old theater and looks awesome to those that didnt have access

Several promotional tops: Temporarily unlocked in theater such as a really nice trench coat and other shirts considerd "junk"

x7 Free Gear:  Nearly each week they have been adding either wardrobe or ornament for x7 members

E3 heavy water black/white peep pet:  Tho the other regions had access to E3 in 2011, only our region got that pet.

There has been several other things exclusive to this region, and although the list may not seem long it only takes a few items to make other regions drool. And yes, most of it was temporarily available but thats to encourage and reward us for being daily active participaters in the Home community..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR SALE <American Home easily has 10 times more>:

100+ personal spaces here: Compared to the 30-40 range sold in other regions, and some of our exclusive places include cross regional rewards for guests like the Mount Olympus personal space

Countless furniture items: Based on exclusive personal spaces

Numerous full outfits: The amount of exclusive outfits in our "Costumes" folder far exceeds whats available in EU, one of my favorites that EU friends are envious of is the Invisible outfit or floating diamond.

Many exclusive pets: Such as the 10$ conspiracy pets, the exotic dancer pets, and MANY others

Tons of "bling" style gear:  For example sparkling glasses, bling skull necklace, animated watches, gold suit with animated dollars, animated diamond furniture, and golden toilet / "im great" golden statue, and only recently did EU get the ruby/saphire/emerald suits.

ClusterPuck arcade game: American only and has nice rewards

Also several casual wardrobe parts exclusive over the years.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

While you can easily say, "id easily trade this available thing for that exclusive thing" the point is that each region has unique rewards and things for sale, and overall American home has had enough unique items to make other regions do the same BS complaining that "american region gets everything"

Make an alternate account if extremely jealous, or simply ignore whats not available.

Heres a quote you should remind yourself when you start region hating:   "Dont base your own happiness by the activities of others, or youll never be satisfied in life becase there will ALWAYS be something to criticize or desire"

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 57 of 81 (459 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Nov 27, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

I think its cute how people point out isolated examples of exclusive content in EU in an attempt to exagerate the increased support of that region.

Meanwhile, its a fact that American home has had MUCH MORE events, rewards, and unique content for sale.

Those pointing out that each region has things unique about it is true, as well as each region has shared content. As someone well aware of the differences as a cross-regional reward/purchased item collector, I find it hard to agree that any region is better than another.

For the those unaware of our regions benefits over the years, ill mention just a brief few of the examples..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

FREE REWARDS (order and origin is of no significance):

Numerous voucher code items exclusive to American Home: Such as <RLS> sweatgear "Retailer Loyalty Service", GlassWalls and Locust Star E3 2010 shirt codes, Criss Angel coffin table/sofa, several game developer t-shirts, YPHT shirt-related to YourPlaystationHomeToday website, Amazon pre-orders (Dead Island, Uncharted2, Killzone, Infamous, BlackOps-same gear sold later in EU, DarkSiders-same gear sold later in all regions)

You mean YourPSHome.net?

Message 58 of 81 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 27, 2012

Easy for the hacker to point out all those things. Not everyone here does ISE like you do. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 59 of 81 (413 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 27, 2012

All Homes are special. There is nothing wrong with differences between them. They all should have some content from real game companies in my view. It doesn't have to be the same event or exact same content but it should be special as well.

After all those are the games many of us really play. 

Message 60 of 81 (389 Views)