I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Re: Free LMO's and more!! ( EU )

Nov 7, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

What? EU only? SCEA wow you really enjoy crushing our spirits.

Could be because LBP is under SCEE's control. SCEA probably needs to ask and pay to SCEE, but doesn't want to.

Message 11 of 81 (514 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Nov 7, 2012

They're pretty awesome. You move a bit faster than normal speed but they don't have the square boost of store bought locomotions.

Message 12 of 81 (459 Views)
Survivor
2338 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I didn't expect this in NA to be honest. NA isn't so great with TGI lately Smiley Indifferent what a shame.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 81 (447 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

Everytime a new LBP game comes out. we never get a themed space. (intead EU gets one) and now their even getting a mini-game?! 

Message 14 of 81 (445 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

They're pretty awesome. You move a bit faster than normal speed but they don't have the square boost of store bought locomotions.

Because statistics fascinate me

Normal: 100%

Store LMO (normal): 115%

Free LBP Kart: 125%

Store LMO (boost): 150%

Message 15 of 81 (419 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 7, 2012

I am frustrated with this myself. I mean US likes LBP stuff too. What ever.. Home is stupid anyways.

Message 16 of 81 (390 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Nov 7, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
And where's SCEA's game promos? Jesus Christ Smiley Indifferent

game promos?

what, you mean you didnt like the Brisk, Cheese Its, AXE Body Spray and B-tier movie promos?

Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 81 (379 Views)
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Nov 7, 2012

This makes me mad as well. I love Home but this is getting both ridiculous and irritating. I bought my ps3 mainly for the selection of games on it so I would prefer that alot of game related events and content be in our Home. It is pathetic to see EU get all types of game related free events and content while our NA team does absolutely nothing. If EU can get so many game related content and events, then why can't we get at least some of them especially for the big franchises like lbp? Just to name a few, EU has gotten events and free items in their home square of games like lbp karting, lbp vita, resistance burning skies, and sorcery (which was a theathre reward). This not not including multiple other events that they got that we did not. They have numerous EU only events yet the NA team has few at most.

Message 18 of 81 (362 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Thank you EUROPE HOME for actually giving two F's about your fanbase, and NOT AMERICA HOME Smiley Mad

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 19 of 81 (336 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 8, 2012

asfghjklEU wrote:
Could be because LBP is under SCEE's control. SCEA probably needs to ask and pay to SCEE, but doesn't want to.

WHAT??? That makes no sense what so ever!! Its all the same company, Sony, they don't need to ask or pay themselves for anything its theirs plain and simple.. Those titles are just their business registrations for each region they do business in and have branches in.. It's funny, it seems like so many of you forget the fact that Sony is a Japanese company and that is where their main headquarters is NOT NA or EU.. And not to sound totally mean but the person that Kudo'd you for this is dumber for having done so!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 20 of 81 (267 Views)