Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Free LMO's and more!! ( EU )

[ Edited ]
Nov 27, 2012

United States Home: Is the most populated and has the most content overall.

Japan Home: Has the most exclusive stuff that no other server has. Actually has the least amount of content overall.

Europe Home: Is mostly the same as US home with some exclusive stuff; Has the least amount of Japanese stuff.

Hong Kong Home: Is a mix between all three servers but has almost no exclusive stuff on their own (besides crappy t-shirts). It's also by far the least populated.

Message 61 of 81 (215 Views)
Survivor
2394 posts

Nov 27, 2012

I'm jealous because I love LBP and there's no other free Locomotion items.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 62 of 81 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Nov 27, 2012

If you look at Disk based game releases, like Home, EU has more promotions. Most EU released games have Collectors versions that do not exist here. Overall EU sees much larger game promotions with exclusive content. Home is just one game where this community notices the difference. For example the upcoming FarCry 3 has an EU exclusive Insane collectors version. There are no FarCry 3 special editions for NA release. I have been comparing the new release game versions with EU for a couple of years. Even Sony's Assassins Creed has elaborate EU only versions. So, it is not a Home thing, it is more of an EU game promo thing.

Posted Image

Message 63 of 81 (193 Views)
Survivor
2394 posts

Nov 27, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:

If you look at Disk based game releases, like Home, EU has more promotions. Most EU released games have Collectors versions that do not exist here. Overall EU sees much larger game promotions with exclusive content. Home is just one game where this community notices the difference. For example the upcoming FarCry 3 has an EU exclusive Insane collectors version. There are no FarCry 3 special editions for NA release. I have been comparing the new release game versions with EU for a couple of years. Even Sony's Assassins Creed has elaborate EU only versions. So, it is not a Home thing, it is more of an EU game promo thing.

I can see where you're coming from.  Disney Universe only has a CD for the music in EU.  Same with other non-Sony games, like The World Ends With You (different CD with more content) and the Kingdom Hearts CDs.

Message 64 of 81 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Nov 27, 2012

cause of stuff like this i often try to kill myself. hopefully one day GOD will stop preventing from and just let me do it and get it over with

images.jpg

Message 65 of 81 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 27, 2012
:Q
Support Forums
Message 66 of 81 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Thought of a couple more American exclusives, and fyi Karate Loser Chad hacking isnt necessary to know about these because they are all AMERICAN EXCLUSIVES< Derp

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Subway voucher code gear:  Full sandwich outfit, sandwich glove, t-shirts, and ice chest temporarily available during Subway Sunchips promotion

The TESTER gear:  Both seasons unlocked unique rewards, and the first season even had exclusive items for sale related to it inluding a paint ball stained shirt, a shirt with guitar on back, and a monkey ornament

Novus Prime furniture voucher code gear

And for sale the American exclusive "Conspiracy"  <Censored> gear comes to mind, which the other regions are envious of ;D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And many other temporary items were available exclusively in American region both as rewards or for sale..  Its easy to complain that it was temporary and doesnt count, but those EU karts wont last forever as well as most other unique promotional based rewards in EU/JP..  This is to encourage us to be daily active rather than loging in every 1+ months.

And seriously, if those karts were free here do you really think youd be using them much??  Are they actually better than the countless pets, locomotions, dance moves / poses ???  The reason some of you exagerate their value is because of an unsatisfiable greed. I think its just to complain for the sake of complaining without any true desire for the gear imo

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 67 of 81 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Again, easy for you to say Pipboy. We all don't have our PS3s geared up with exploited ISE crap. And why should we count exclusive mall content? I have to burn a money in my wallet to have fun in Home? That says a lot. I don't rip people off by offering PSN cards and never returning the favor, so money isn't exactly a factor for you Smiley Indifferent

Its not greed. Its lack of care on our devs part to make videogame related content these days. I don't blame the third party devs, I blame the community managers who run NA Home who are NOT going out and making deals with gaming devs and other companies to do promotions in Home. Maybe they don't want to invest in a 4 year ongoing 'beta program', I dont know what the deal is. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 68 of 81 (139 Views)
Survivor
2394 posts

Nov 28, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

And seriously, if those karts were free here do you really think youd be using them much??  Are they actually better than the countless pets, locomotions, dance moves / poses ???  The reason some of you exagerate their value is because of an unsatisfiable greed. I think its just to complain for the sake of complaining without any true desire for the gear imo

Actually, for me personally, I've never spent any money in Home, but I would actually use the karts.  I heard that they still increase your speed, so I would really enjoy having that item as a free user and would contantly use it to get around faster.

Message 69 of 81 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 28, 2012
@pipenAin. Remove the chris angel coffin couch from your list. Our home team took it away and never returned it to us....
Message 70 of 81 (125 Views)
0 Likes