Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Nice to see. I was disappointed when I bought the outfit that the wings were attached to the hair and now we can get the hair without them. Love the fact that Granzella updates things and often without charging.


Me, too. Woman Sad I hope Granzella will release the hair without the wings for us as well. I really like the Succubus hair and want to wear it without the wings attached to it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 30 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

Things like this, is why Granzella is the best home developer.

 

Message 12 of 30 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Head to the Neon Downtown Customer service booth after the the update, located in the space store, the booth will give an extra hairstyle without the wings for those that purchased the succubus bundle.


Were you able to get yours yet? If you have, how did you get yours? I went to one Customer Desk and couldn't find it anywhere in the store. I went to the other Customer Desk and didn't get anything. Smiley Sad Am I doing something wrong?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 30 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Head to the Neon Downtown Customer service booth after the the update, located in the space store, the booth will give an extra hairstyle without the wings for those that purchased the succubus bundle.


Were you able to get yours yet? If you have, how did you get yours? I went to one Customer Desk and couldn't find it anywhere in the store. I went to the other Customer Desk and didn't get anything. Smiley Sad Am I doing something wrong?


I tried it too, but there is something wrong. I will ask them.

sword-art-online
Message 14 of 30 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/25/2010
Offline
1023 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Head to the Neon Downtown Customer service booth after the the update, located in the space store, the booth will give an extra hairstyle without the wings for those that purchased the succubus bundle.


Were you able to get yours yet? If you have, how did you get yours? I went to one Customer Desk and couldn't find it anywhere in the store. I went to the other Customer Desk and didn't get anything. Smiley Sad Am I doing something wrong?


I tried it too, but there is something wrong. I will ask them.


Should go back to where you got your source. It's been changed to 2/6.

Message 15 of 30 (437 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Head to the Neon Downtown Customer service booth after the the update, located in the space store, the booth will give an extra hairstyle without the wings for those that purchased the succubus bundle.


Were you able to get yours yet? If you have, how did you get yours? I went to one Customer Desk and couldn't find it anywhere in the store. I went to the other Customer Desk and didn't get anything. Smiley Sad Am I doing something wrong?


I tried it too, but there is something wrong. I will ask them.


Should go back to where you got your source. It's been changed to 2/6.


I see. Okay. Thanks for the heads up.

sword-art-online
Message 16 of 30 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Jan 30, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Head to the Neon Downtown Customer service booth after the the update, located in the space store, the booth will give an extra hairstyle without the wings for those that purchased the succubus bundle.


Were you able to get yours yet? If you have, how did you get yours? I went to one Customer Desk and couldn't find it anywhere in the store. I went to the other Customer Desk and didn't get anything. Smiley Sad Am I doing something wrong?


I tried it too, but there is something wrong. I will ask them.


Should go back to where you got your source. It's been changed to 2/6.


Aaww, that sucks that it got push back till next week. Smiley Sad Was looking forward to getting it today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 30 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Feb 6, 2013

Yay! I got my Succubus hair without the wings from Neon Downtown today. Smiley Happy Not only that, I also got a pink verison of the Succubus outfit, too. Smiley Surprised

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 30 (382 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Feb 6, 2013

I just put 3000 yen in my account and poof its gone ..lol

Message 19 of 30 (377 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Free JP GZ succubus hairstyle for those that purchase the bundle.

Feb 6, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Yay! I got my Succubus hair without the wings from Neon Downtown today. Smiley Happy Not only that, I also got a pink verison of the Succubus outfit, too. Smiley Surprised


Awesome. I will get it tonight.

sword-art-online
Message 20 of 30 (360 Views)
0 Likes