Reply
Dec 20 2012
By: Hypnotic_Inertia Gaming Beast 1961 posts
Offline

Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

[ Edited ]
19 replies 570 views Edited Dec 21, 2012

Granzella has done it again for the holidays. Couples and friends can be intimate for the holiday season giving each other holiday hugs. The game records this lovely dovey moment with two different background music and various hugs. Take videos in five or six places in the space and earn a free 2012 head accessory. I will have the video up soon. In the meantime, you can always see Hazu360's holiday granzella video to see what is going on. 

 

This is Hazu's new video from the event. Check it out.

 

Christmas in the lounge "Gets in downtown neon"

sword-art-online
Message 1 of 20 (570 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/12/2010
Offline
286 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 20, 2012

OOH! OK, I wasn't sure what it was when I saw the video. It did almost look like a pick-pocket experience! Cool.

Message 2 of 20 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
2587 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 20, 2012
Awww GZ and JP Home are the best with Events :')

Gotta love them
Message 3 of 20 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
364 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 20, 2012

too cute! ^^ Heart


Message 4 of 20 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 20, 2012

Very cute.

One needs to wonder when this will arrive in NA?

Message 5 of 20 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 21, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Very cute.

One needs to wonder when this will arrive in NA?


I don't know. Maybe you should join me  for this?

sword-art-online
Message 6 of 20 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 21, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Granzella has done it again for the holidays. Couples and friends can be intimate for the holiday season giving each other holiday hugs. The game records this lovely dovey moment with two different background music and various hugs. Take videos in five or six places in the space and earn a free 2012 head accessory. I will have the video up soon. In the meantime, you can always see Hazu360's holiday granzella video to see what is going on. 

 

Christmas in the lounge "Gets in downtown neon"


Isn't it the same head accessory that we can get in NA from using the floaties?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 20 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/13/2011
Offline
1961 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 21, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Granzella has done it again for the holidays. Couples and friends can be intimate for the holiday season giving each other holiday hugs. The game records this lovely dovey moment with two different background music and various hugs. Take videos in five or six places in the space and earn a free 2012 head accessory. I will have the video up soon. In the meantime, you can always see Hazu360's holiday granzella video to see what is going on. 

 

Christmas in the lounge "Gets in downtown neon"


Isn't it the same head accessory that we can get in NA from using the floaties?


Yes, but this is only for japan accounts.

sword-art-online
Message 8 of 20 (346 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 21, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

Yes, but this is only for japan accounts.


I know that it's only for Japan 'cause we don't have Neon Downtown in NA. Cat Tongue So, let me see if I understand it. We have to take our pictures in all the spots to get the headband?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 20 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/14/2011
Offline
3995 posts
 

Re: Free Granzella "Japan" Neon Downtown 2012 holiday couples video mini-game.

Dec 21, 2012

Now Hypn are you happy that Granzella has finally did a Christmas event?  Smiley Happy 

Message 10 of 20 (309 Views)
0 Likes