VP of Gaming
26913 posts

Re: Free Chim Peep Statue (Heavy Water)

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2012

Often when we have an update, it may take sometime for it to go through the total loading process. Also, we have so many vistors hitting the space at the same time. I suggest waiting and coming back a few hours later.

I usually visit a new space hours after it's been out (due to work) and usually have no issues at all.

If the problem continues after a day or two, it will be dealt with by the space's respective Development Team.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 11 of 31 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Nov 21, 2012

DMCoutatime wrote:

I am there now. I went there three times today and haven't got it. Anything I have to do to get it?

Now its in my rewards list but not im my inventory. Can anyone help? I already cleared my cache and went back tot he space so its not that. I also uninstalled and re installed home. Any tips at all?

Message 12 of 31 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9499 posts

Nov 21, 2012
Just read the item description: 'well, you wanted the peeps bigger...' hahahaha well played Heavy Water ;D
Support Forums
Message 13 of 31 (326 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Nov 21, 2012

DMCoutatime wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

I am there now. I went there three times today and haven't got it. Anything I have to do to get it?

Now its in my rewards list but not im my inventory. Can anyone help? I already cleared my cache and went back tot he space so its not that. I also uninstalled and re installed home. Any tips at all?

Nevermind... found it in my storage. LOL how silly of me.

Message 14 of 31 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 21, 2012

lol i was just bout to suggest the storage haha i usually forget where things might be too tend to have to check storage. n yayyy peeps i love peeps. can't wait to see what the place looks like

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
Message 15 of 31 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Shhhhhhh!  U do know this was a secret Right?

Don't go letting the CAT out of the bag each week... It Ruins the Surprise as they wanted it to be...

Smiley Sad

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 16 of 31 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Thanks for telling me about this reward I got to say that this one one of the best rewards out there.
Message 17 of 31 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I like this new space. That's sad that it's only around until the 27th. Why such a limited time? This place has so much potential. It's so big and that's a good thing in my opinion. You have lots of room to play with the heavy strike helicopter. Its easily better than alot of public space's on Home already. This place looks like it was a lot of work for the developers to make, and it's only around for a week?

and who said the space it only going to be around for a week?  Here i thought it was the free item's are only a week!

U mean there gonna try to sell that space as an Apt?  Arrggg!  That would be one messed up deal then!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 18 of 31 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Best looking store ever in Home (not that I buy Home stuff Smiley Tongue). I suspect it could become a hangout for some 'groups'. The art/architecture is nice. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 31 (195 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I like this new space. That's sad that it's only around until the 27th. Why such a limited time? This place looks like it was a lot of work for the developers to make, and it's only around for a week?

Ask your grandmother to knit you a thinking cap for Christmas.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 20 of 31 (320 Views)
0 Likes