I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Re: Frauding players on Home

Oct 21, 2012

An exotic dance club that only allows "females"? So I assume they go on the grounds of just the avatar, not the person wielding it...

This is one weird **bleep** mother **bleep** thread.

Message 21 of 27 (267 Views)
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

An exotic dance club that only allows "females"? So I assume they go on the grounds of just the avatar, not the person wielding it...

This is one weird **bleep** mother **bleep** thread.

not sure how they would prove someone is a female without breaking the TOS.

perhaps they require members go to the doctor and get a physical to prove their gender and then they have to send the results to the club owner? Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 27 (240 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Oct 21, 2012

I'm not sure why this "name and shame" thread would be allowed to remain even without the names that were stricken. It's whole purpose seemed to be to cast aspersions on others when in fact I think it did more harm than good. People who live in glass houses....

Message 23 of 27 (206 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Yeah, this thread remains while others get locked for much less. You'd think this thread has "ran its course" by now. 

....biting my tongue on this one.  ó,..,Ó

Who Knows What Darkness Lies In The Hearts Of Men? The SHADOW Knows! Muahahaha! ^_-
Message 24 of 27 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Oct 22, 2012

OMG!  I 100% agree with the shock that this thread wasnt instantly locked. The Forum moderators need to wake up, because the entire concept of this post is extremely odd to me.. First of all <WE WOULDNT HAVE THE OPTION TO LEAVE A CLUB IF IT WASNT ALLOWED> use your brain.

Why on earth would a person consider reporting because someone quits their club, REGARDLESS OF PROPER NOTIFICATION OR CAUSE. Its extremely juvenile and an obvious indicator the OP is a pre-teen juvenile. (among other indicators like perving in clubs)

Secondly, the report system is actually a system with its own rules. For example, you can only report a single user for a single valid reason within a 24 hour period. If you dont have a valid reason, and if you spam reports, then it ironically results in a violation for yourself. And sadly a ban is from more than just home, you lose access to all online gaming.

Sony gets tons of frivolous reports daily. Imagine all the "bored" noobs that just walk around mass reporting due to being a deviant or being void of personality for normal chat. And besides the bored reporting out of harassment, there are also those that are confused by whats even reportable (not realizing that most offenses are meant to be ignored unless the violator clearly doesnt belong in a social network)

Lastly, is the OP of this thread implying that her network errors were related to the person quiting the club?? If so thats a joke in itself. At most people were able to freeze your system in the past, where it would force you to shut off machine, but even that was patched. If that was possible to cause network errors, then it would be a MUCH more common issue originating from all the rival "fam" clubs in home.

The funny part is that the poster of this thread has only gained bad reputation, questioned morals / motivations, judgement on their intellect, and violations if abusing report system.

With that said, good luck recruiting to a place where the host treats the guests like PROPERTY, only to throw a tantrum when the guests voluntarily leave as we are allowed to do.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 25 of 27 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

You really should have had someone else post this for because this is just foolish. Smiley LOL

Anywho, it's kind of confusing what's going on here. Are you requesting that another club - Fashion Runway - remove a certain user that dropped out of your club? Or am I just not following what the heck is going on here. Because that's like me, as an outside person, saying that you should be removed from the club you are in for behaving unsatisfactory to my standards.

The person seems to have already left your club. And, even if he/she didn't, as club leader, you could remove the person.

Lastly, where is the "fraud" in all this? To me, it seems the only activity of fraud here is what this club purports:

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Strong believer of Ethics and high disregard for any form of bragging
Message 26 of 27 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Oct 22, 2012

You know Home sells exotic dancers,  just set them up and let them gyrate, no hassles and no leaving your club, they come with their own music and dance moves which are much better then the salsa dance we've been dancing to for 4 or 5 years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 27 (85 Views)
0 Likes