Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Frauding players on Home

Oct 20, 2012
Sounds like a wannabe strip club to me. Where females (or guys) can go to dress in as less as possible and offer lap dances and other nefarious activities. *coughs CYBERING**

Maybe im wrong but im sure thats not entirely condoned on Home, either. According to Sony's "family friendly" tagline.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 11 of 27 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
467 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2012

right on the mark lol tbh there was one person always pmin me mmmm hru baby i haven't even met the member that was pmin yet

Message 12 of 27 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Sketch.
Support Forums
Message 13 of 27 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Wow are you guys kidding me ?

One person is mad and demanding another person is removed from a group, while the other party contends she runs a virtual hoochie momma club.

SMH...UN BELEIVABLE !

Message 14 of 27 (331 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

Oct 21, 2012

This is a witch hunt.

Either kick them from the group or report them using the tools we have at our disposal. But asking others to help in this is disgusting and shameful.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 15 of 27 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

No idea what's happening. Don't care. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 27 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Oct 21, 2012

DarkChun-li wrote:

well u have to dress like strippers and have dance partyies and erotic fashion shows no guys allowed

An exotic club for female strippers and no guys allowed? I think the leader is obviously a guy and is only creating this club for his pleasure only. So I'm guessing he already tried to be a pimp but that didn't work out too well for him. So he decided to use a female avatar to lure other girls into this club. So he's the only one being fraudulent here. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 17 of 27 (255 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Oct 21, 2012

;^) Heh. The trouble with a fellow pretending to be a woman on the Internet in order to meet lesbians is that he's quite likely to meet other guys who're doing the same thing, and he won't be able to tell the difference any more than they'll be albe to.....

Message 18 of 27 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Danger_Dad wrote:

;^) Heh. The trouble with a fellow pretending to be a woman on the Internet in order to meet lesbians is that he's quite likely to meet other guys who're doing the same thing, and he won't be able to tell the difference any more than they'll be albe to.....

I do not know why guys want to dress up as women. I really do not know why a guy would want to pretend to be a woman to attract lesbians. I am thinking about that, and . . . . I decided not to think about it any longer.

Dragon : With the type of Club you seem to have; perhaps it would be best for you to put all this behind you. You don't need the notoriety.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 19 of 27 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 21, 2012

This is getting off topic, but...

Im a guy and I have and use both male and female avatars on Home. I have a dark, gothic male avatar and a dark, gothic female avatar. Now, I dont use my female avatar often anymore...but when I do, I for one dont use it to attract lesbians or other females of either sexual orientation. I dont use it to attract guys either, for that matter. My female avatar is a feminine personification of the Shadow-Runner personality and alter ego I have created. My feminine side...if you will. There is no real reason why I use my female avatar, or why I even created one. It's just something fun to do from time to time. Would I ever crossdress in real life? HeII no! LOL....but Home isnt real life and it allows for us to play with our imaginations and fantasies a little more creatively and boldly than we would ever dare dream of in the real. 

Im just sayin....not every guy who uses a female avatar on Home is for the intent of attracting lesbians or to get their virtual jollies off. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 20 of 27 (214 Views)