Sep 15 2012
By: phatso64 I Only Post Everything 778 posts

Forumers invited aboard

20 replies 462 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Greetings my fellow forums friends . i am currently restructuring the Mighty Mothership21 , deleting inactives and such , and find myself with a couple of empty spaces . i would like to make these availible to active and respectful  forum members . if you have ever wanted to become a member of the Homeling Collective please message me here or on PSN , my ID is the same there . sincerely , phatso64ms 21 banner.gif

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 1 of 21 (462 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Forumers invited aboard

Sep 15, 2012

You want forumers in there? Be it for respectable members or not, I think you may want to reconsider that, mate. Haha.

You know how it gets here.

Message 2 of 21 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1523 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Its gets crazy if you know what I mean
Goodbye home
Message 3 of 21 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Jet__Jaguar wrote:

You want forumers in there? Be it for respectable members or not, I think you may want to reconsider that, mate. Haha.

You know how it gets here.

I think Phatso knows the forum well enough to not expect too much from it.

Message 4 of 21 (375 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Just wondering how long this specific club/fam thing has been around?

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 5 of 21 (344 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Sep 16, 2012

the Homelings are Homes oldest and largest orginazation . we do not endorse any one religion or political view . we are free to join and encourage all respectful beings to . our aim is to make Home a more enjoyable experience and you would have to have the IQ of tree bark to think we are a cult . there are unfortunately many sad , jealous little trolls who , in their failure to do ANYTHING worthwhile on Home OR in the real world who will always try , and fail , to detract from our glory . we have teachers , designers , artists and many other professionals in our group . we tend to have older , more mature members but if you meet the TOS age requirements and are mature we welcome you . we have 35 Motherships (clubhouses) and several Event clubhouse . i will only be accepting one or two members from here as i prefer to recruit on Home . i posted this because there are some nice and helpful people here and i think they would both make a positive contribution to the Homelings and would benefit from our network of intelligent fun-loving members . thank you for your time . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 6 of 21 (321 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I think this is a good idea what your doing here phatso. There's nothing wrong with looking for new members in the forums. It's not like your a fam or anything. I read about your club on the Unofficial Club list thread and The Homelings Collective sounds like a really decent club. I'd join myself except I wouldn't be able to make the meetings on the times you listed there. I work most evenings. Plus I'm in another big club right now called the greygamers. But good luck finding some decent enough forumer's for your club! Some of the people on here are really nice and would make a great addition to The Homelings. And others not so much. But I wish you good luck anyways mate! Man Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 21 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 16, 2012

Every Homeling I've ever met is sharp as a whip and respectful to others. Not to mention they have senses of humor that would make the late George Carlin laugh himself to tears.

So yeah the Homelings are an easy vouch

Message 8 of 21 (277 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Sep 16, 2012

I have to ask do the homelings have gangster pop^ tags as well? LOL do you have to wear a certain color pop^?

The pen is mightier than the sword

Message 9 of 21 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Sep 16, 2012

no , but we do have a secret handshake ...

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 10 of 21 (244 Views)