PlayStation MVP
5094 posts

Re: Home Tycoon Forum Party (10/4/2012)

Oct 2, 2012

steven1230 wrote:

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Let's make it official: the Hellfire Games crew will be there! This will be the first post-launch "party with the devs" event for Home Tycoon. We'll have it up on the projector at work and I'll be there with HellfireGames to hang out and chat. I'll mention it on our Facebook and Twitter feeds later today as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Sweet can not wait to see you all there Smiley Happy. Thank you for taking part in the forum party.

looking so forward to this Smiley Happy

Message 121 of 196 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

ITS PARTY TIEM! Robot Very Happy Robot Very Happy Robot Very Happy

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Happy, happy, birthday! Don't let the name fool ya!"

Message 122 of 196 (401 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5094 posts

Re: Home Tycoon Forum Party (10/4/2012) "party with the devs"

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

With Hellfire Games there tonight we may be changing instances as well to make sure everyone will have part in this celebration & Q&A.

Simply follow one of the listed HCVs (see OP for details) or follow a friend that may be at the event.

and don't forget your Hard Hats - Safety First Smiley Tongue

Message 123 of 196 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Oct 4, 2012

We're there now if others wish to join! Feel free to add one of the Home Community Volunteers so you can jump directly to the event.

Message 124 of 196 (297 Views)
Fender Bender
3519 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

I wanna come to this SO bad..but I had a root canal. All I can seem to do is whine,gripe and complain..I am not a very good panda sandwich today...Smiley SadDang..

Message 125 of 196 (290 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Yep, we're here for the next hour and 45 minutes. Come hang out!

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 126 of 196 (286 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Oct 4, 2012

OH MAN!! I was standig there just trying to absorb all the info floating around and my PS3 just frozeSmiley Sad

Message 127 of 196 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Capture_001.JPG

Hellfire games had some great info on Home Tycoon.

If you purchased coin through the train station or store and did not get them be sure to email hellfire games with details so they can try to help. info@hellfiregames.com

Capture_000.JPG

HomeStationMagazine
Message 128 of 196 (235 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Hello everyone, here is some information i managed to gather from last nights event incase you missed it. I just thought i would share it with you.

New content for Home Tycoon in the months to come, including some new expansion packs which will have new activities and tougher missions.

Hellfire Games are considering making a Home Tycoon personal space, they have said they have had a lot of requests for this.

The workers are supposed to regenerate whether you are in game or not. It's a bug and they are working on a fix.

The E3 hard hat give you 30 free workers after the tutorial.

When you find a discount briefcase it will only last for the duration of that session, but they are rare.

It is 2 gold coins to change the time of day and it will stay that way until you change it back although the city will go through a day/night cycle on it's own.

Your friends can check out your city and drive around with you.

You can collect revenue all at once if you use gold coins.

Novus Prime missions can earn you more cash and workers, if you are already level 30 at Novus Prime you will get workers without having to do anything.

You are unable to enter the buildings of your Home Tycoon city due to memory limitations.

New colours and variations planned for the cars in the future.

There maybe plans to expand the current workers cap of 30 in the future.

They are planning on adding more to the Home Tycoon train station.

They are also looking into possibly allowing us to name our cities in the future.

If you delete a building that you purchased with gold coins you will see a free building in your inventory, so you won't lose it!

If you haven't already got it then collect your free Novus Prime chain sword from the kiosk at Home Tycoon train station!

That's all folks! Smiley Very Happy

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 129 of 196 (184 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5094 posts

Oct 5, 2012

It was a nice turn out yesterday at the Home Tycoon Forum Party, we had a very awesome crowd, alongside NovusPrime, Novus-Cooldown and hellfiregames celebrating and answering questions left and right.

This event would not be possible without those involved, thanks to the Hellfire Games and crew, HCVs involved and the great crowd that was there.  With the launch of the Home Tycoon this week, many were eager to know more about it, Home Tycoon sure has a big future for many more great things to come here on PSHome.

Here are some picture highlights taken from yesterdays event.

Message 130 of 196 (161 Views)