Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: Official Home Forum Party - "Happy 4th of July & Canada Day" Weds, July 4th at 9pm

Jul 5, 2012

Party should start in about 10 mins, send friend request to those listed to find us

Message 51 of 196 (282 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Official Home Forum Party - "Happy 4th of July & Canada Day" Weds, July 4th at 9pm

Jul 5, 2012

Third time frozen.

This is why we can't have nice things.

It's too dangerous to hold public space parties. Best to have them in an empty club.

Message 52 of 196 (270 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

Third time frozen.

It's too dangerous to hold public space parties. Best to have them in an empty club.

Well they call us forum nerds. They may freeze people but that doesn't change the fact that they are losers. If their egos need building by doing things like this it's pretty sad. Hopefully they'll patch this so they'll have nothing else to do. 

We'll have fun inspite of them. 

Message 53 of 196 (263 Views)
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Jul 5, 2012
Fun ruinined. Party got cancelled due to overload of freezers -_-.
 photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 54 of 196 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Jul 5, 2012

Thanks to all those who came over and supported the event, was really great seeing everyone on a great day.. things didn't work as planned at the event, thou rest assure the Home Forum Parties will continue and will get stronger.

Stay tune for our next announcement.

Message 55 of 196 (249 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11137 posts

Jul 5, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

Third time frozen.

Well they call us forum nerds. They may freeze people but that doesn't change the fact that they are losers. If their egos need building by doing things like this it's pretty sad. Hopefully they'll patch this so they'll have nothing else to do. 

We'll have fun inspite of them. 

Y'all don't get it, do you? If you can't figure out that you're going to get hit at every event, clue in now.  Joanna, I PM'ed you at the Bomber Dome party trying to give y'all a heads up. Someone has it out for these events or a particular person.

From my experience, it seems it's the same crowd at every event anyway, so why not have it at a clubhouse or on a PS. If it's on a PS and the freezer shows up, then you know it's a friend of someone there, they just followed.

BTW, I only had a feeling about Bomber Dome because it happened at Resistance Station.

Message 56 of 196 (212 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 5, 2012

Seems to me that home management or moderation should at least cover these parties – they are official HCV sponsored events after all – with a moderator at the instance the party is at.  Not sure if that would solve the issue but it might get some of them doing it a console ban. 

I know there will be discussion in the HCV forum about this and obviously the hosts will have to decide what they want to do – host them in a public space or in a clubhouse or simply just stop having them until the freeze issue is resolved.

Perhaps this will get things a bit more up front and personal for the Home Management team given their own Home Community Volunteers can't host a party without freezers crashing it.

Message 57 of 196 (203 Views)
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Jul 6, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Seems to me that home management or moderation should at least cover these parties – they are official HCV sponsored events after all – with a moderator at the instance the party is at.  Not sure if that would solve the issue but it might get some of them doing it a console ban. 

I know there will be discussion in the HCV forum about this and obviously the hosts will have to decide what they want to do – host them in a public space or in a clubhouse or simply just stop having them until the freeze issue is resolved.

Perhaps this will get things a bit more up front and personal for the Home Management team given their own Home Community Volunteers can't host a party without freezers crashing it.

I realized that only freezers come to the major Parties that are known, looks like a pattern or something, dont annoucne the party online maybe they wont find out about it

Message 58 of 196 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jul 6, 2012

I am hosting next weeks Forum party. Details soon! Smiley Very Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 59 of 196 (161 Views)
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Jul 6, 2012
Hurry than! I most konw what is about Smiley Very Happy
Message 60 of 196 (157 Views)
0 Likes