Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1863 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 19, 2012

I believe Bambi means that every week the time will change, and it will change to different times in between 6pm and 11pm Eastern.   The time on the OP says 8pm Eastern (in the middle of the first paragraph on the OP), so for this week the time will be at 8pm. 

Message 20 of 196 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 19, 2012

Bambi-01us wrote:

     The times and day have been changed.  Go to our original post for the updated version of the event from week to week.  Times and places will change from week to week. 

That mean every week Time and date will change?

Also you didn't change the time and date.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 21 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 19, 2012

Bambi-01us wrote:

al2009man wrote:

Bambi-01us wrote:

     The times and day have been changed.  Go to our original post for the updated version of the event from week to week.  Times and places will change from week to week. 

That mean every week Time and date will change?

Also you didn't change the time and date.

AL2009man2012Bannerv5-1

     The date as of 'day of the week will stand'.  The times will change from 6pm Eastern to 11pm Eastern.  I

6pm Eastern? It's was still 11pm ET before it was edited!? confuesing

Edit: Never Mind, i think you forgot to update the main thread

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 22 of 196 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3821 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 19, 2012

     The time this week is indeed 8pm Eastern till 10pm Eastern.  There is another event following after that at Hideaway Island.  I'll change around the OP. 

Bambi-01us
Message 23 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3821 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 21, 2012

     Hello, Y'all!  Don't forget about tonight for those that are interested in attending the Official Forum Party.  or head to our for more details.

     We hope to see you there and look forward to a lot of fun at the Sports Walk tonight!

EDIT:  I had the Official Forum Party attached to the Activities Board via the Hub Core space.  It somehow got deleted from my own actions or a glitch.

Bambi-01us
Message 24 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 21, 2012

Here's a question to mull over at your soiree... Why, of all the things advertised in HOME, is the address for the forums not among them? And even better, with all their capabilities, why didn't the HCM's make an active item similar to LOOT's free MIB screen that gives the user direct access to the forums from their personal space?

Photobucket
Message 25 of 196 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
1235 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 21, 2012

That's a pretty cool idea. Judging from past experiences though, accessing the browser from Home is way more trouble than it's worth.

Party sounds like fun!

Message 26 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 21, 2012

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

That's a pretty cool idea. Judging from past experiences though, accessing the browser from Home is way more trouble than it's worth.

Party sounds like fun!

This is why you'd use the active item in your personal space, since there's no network conflict because the personal space is on your own system.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 21, 2012

Great idea Bambi, The Lockwood's weekly Forum Party was a great way to meet people. They also did a weekly update party in The Mall that was well attended. The weekly party was a great way to catch up on what was new in Home.

Message 28 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: Official Forums Party

Jun 21, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Here's a question to mull over at your soiree... Why, of all the things advertised in HOME, is the address for the forums not among them? And even better, with all their capabilities, why didn't the HCM's make an active item similar to LOOT's free MIB screen that gives the user direct access to the forums from their personal space?

Photobucket
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - stardeth

Great idea! HearItWow plugs the forums in his Homecast Rewind shows, but it would be nice if there was a way to access forums from within Home.

Message 29 of 196 (206 Views)
0 Likes