Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 24, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
I've seen a lot of forumers at EDO lately Smiley Happy Pretty neat to see everyone out there trying to get their piece of the rewards pie Smiley Tongue

Tsunade, try not to take it personal if people don't respond at EDO. Most are focused on grinding points and may not even notice someone speaking to them or may be afk taking a break. I keep my text box minimized and forget about it unless I get a pm or someone just happens to be onscreen for me to see their text bubble.

Most forumers are pretty friendly so they probably just aren't seeing your text Smiley Happy

EDIT: Tsuna just ignored my greeting in EDO Smiley Tongue

I keep my text box minimized as well. It's nice to see so many forumers there and I know I've had conversations with quite a few. I know personally when I load into a space I'm on my computer and not watching my screen. When the space does load I rarely check the text box and simply load into the game to play. 

I'll never ignore a text bubble I've seen from someone I know. I certainly don't respond to every hello and wut's up from those I do not. It is fun watching the names run by in game. Shame it isn't easier to drop a quick hello when playing.

Smiley Happy

Message 81 of 2,074 (1,045 Views)
Sackboy
283 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Well I certainly see you there a lot Jo^^ So here's an out of game hello Smiley Happy Busy busy... Thank god it's almost over Smiley Tongue
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 82 of 2,074 (1,037 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
Well I certainly see you there a lot Jo^^ So here's an out of game hello Smiley Happy Busy busy... Thank god it's almost over Smiley Tongue

You are there everytime I am. You sure you're not part of the space? Humm I'm going to tweet GZ and see. Smiley Tongue

Message 83 of 2,074 (1,033 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
283 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Certainly feels like I am... Can't wait to be done... Normally I'm pretty chatty in Home. Feels like I'm in an isolation chamber this past week Smiley Tongue
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 84 of 2,074 (1,029 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Loki6669 wrote:
I've seen a lot of forumers at EDO lately Smiley Happy Pretty neat to see everyone out there trying to get their piece of the rewards pie Smiley Tongue

Tsunade, try not to take it personal if people don't respond at EDO. Most are focused on grinding points and may not even notice someone speaking to them or may be afk taking a break. I keep my text box minimized and forget about it unless I get a pm or someone just happens to be onscreen for me to see their text bubble.

Most forumers are pretty friendly so they probably just aren't seeing your text Smiley Happy

I keep my text box minimized as well. It's nice to see so many forumers there and I know I've had conversations with quite a few. I know personally when I load into a space I'm on my computer and not watching my screen. When the space does load I rarely check the text box and simply load into the game to play. 

I'll never ignore a text bubble I've seen from someone I know. I certainly don't respond to every hello and wut's up from those I do not. It is fun watching the names run by in game. Shame it isn't easier to drop a quick hello when playing.

Smiley Happy

I have to echo the same sentiments as Loki and Jo, if I have ignored anyone it certainly wasnt intentional. My chat log is minimized when I arrive back in the Village so unless I see a bubble right in front of me I could easily miss them.

I do try to say hello if I recognize any Forum names, and while in the game have seen many but you cant really say 'Hi' then.

Its really nice seeing so many grinding away, and I will miss this when Granzella end the event, both in the Village and on the Island.

Message 85 of 2,074 (1,027 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Feb 24, 2013

last nite while I was strolling thru Edo I saw Soulycon but they were in their wardrobe @ the time, I don't really see to many forumers to often

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 86 of 2,074 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:

LOL ... I never said I take it personal or that it even bothers me.  Its not just Edo I've been ignored other times as well and Its OK, I respect peoples prerogative to acknowledge or not to acknowledge whom ever they want.  I was referring to myself personally and how awkward I feel it if don't say Hello, even if I don't get a response.  By no means should no one feel obligated to correspond anyone's acknowledgement if they don't want to nor would I want anyone to feel that way.

PS *awkward moment*  sorry if I didn't see you, I prolly walked away and since people are always chatting the text gets pushed up the log.  Hopefully ill run into you again Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 2,074 (994 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Feb 24, 2013
I keep my id labels off on home so i have no idea who ive seen unless they say hi. I have seen a few lately racing dolphins, flying ufos, and whatnot.
Message 88 of 2,074 (969 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1235 posts

Feb 24, 2013

I've run into quite a few of you before. Had a pretty funny experience with RankoSao a while back where we both recognized eachother and chatted a moment, then both had invites and had to go. The invites ended up being to the same apartment. Smiley Tongue Small Home.

Message 89 of 2,074 (936 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 25, 2013

I saw Clair Redfield Smiley Happy

Message 90 of 2,074 (882 Views)
0 Likes