Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

Well i'm on Home's Daily.... So if u see me i'm around but i have many things to do on Home so i'm gone on to the Next Home after i get my daily stuff done...

So u might see me then u might not.... Could be Days or could be Late at Nights! Ya just never know when DCS will be on Home but one things for sure I'm on Home's Daily!  

I think it be easier to Find Waldo right now than u would me....  HE! HE!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 71 of 2,074 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 24, 2013
DCS everytime i load into Peakvox Labs you are idle in the spawn point lol. I never knew you were such a babe Smiley Wink bwahahaha
Support Forums
Message 72 of 2,074 (1,244 Views)
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Lately, I've been too anti-social to hang around most public spaces for more than a few minutes at a time.  When I do, I'm usually pre-occupied doing something with my text box closed.  Sorry if I've ever accidentally ignored anyone here. Smiley Embarassed

I did enjoy meeting Mya, Mystic and Thew over at Dean's place a couple weeks ago.  The racing and cannonball thing were fun. Smiley Happy

castle3
Message 73 of 2,074 (1,233 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

Feb 24, 2013

Heck Im seeing more members at Peakvox Ninja and Labs as well. I can tell now Peakvox and Granzella are the main hotspots for forum users at the moment.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 74 of 2,074 (1,207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
DCS everytime i load into Peakvox Labs you are idle in the spawn point lol. I never knew you were such a babe Smiley Wink bwahahaha

Peakvox right now is the Cats Meow on Home! So yeah u might see me there...

And yes My Avatars most of them are Babes!  LOL!   But u do know those are just Game Characters right?

Smiley Wink

Message 75 of 2,074 (1,189 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 24, 2013
Oh for sure when I see any female avatar I usually know theres a 70% (or so) chance its a guy lol plus i know you in particular just love those tekken characters lol

Peakvox is taking up all my friends list. Either theyre at ninja, or labs it seems...
Support Forums
Message 76 of 2,074 (1,165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1596 posts

Feb 24, 2013
99.9% of people I meet from the forums are nice. I'm not on home as much as id like all the time but I see a good many of you at forum parties. It's enjoy meeting people in general, and even more so running into folks I've met on here and I look forward to seeing ones I haven't!
Message 77 of 2,074 (1,156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Oh for sure when I see any female avatar I usually know theres a 70% (or so) chance its a guy lol plus i know you in particular just love those tekken characters lol

Peakvox is taking up all my friends list. Either theyre at ninja, or labs it seems...

With me it's not Just Tekken, LOL!  I started Home with Street Fighter Costumes, Then Tekken Then Star Wars! 

I own all those Costumes, And i mean Them All!   He! He!

If there were more Fighting Game costumes on Home i would own those as well!  Gotta Love Fightin' Games...

Well everyone was going to Japan Peakvox Lab's but now that USA has it Japan one seems Dead... Utoh!   There most likely wondering where did all those visitors goto?   LOL!

My first Home Character Avatar i started with Guess who that Was? (Chun-Li)  Ha! Ha!

Message 78 of 2,074 (1,142 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Feb 24, 2013

As of late I've been grinding away at Edo and I've come across many forum members there that I had never come across before.  I've greeted and was ignored by some.  If I see you, I have to say Hi because (at least for me) it becomes awkward, like the elephant in the room no one wants to speak of and I certainly don't want anyone saying that I ignored them. 

Just a simple "Hello nice to see you" as a courtesy

Message 79 of 2,074 (1,104 Views)
Sackboy
283 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013
I've seen a lot of forumers at EDO lately Smiley Happy Pretty neat to see everyone out there trying to get their piece of the rewards pie Smiley Tongue

Tsunade, try not to take it personal if people don't respond at EDO. Most are focused on grinding points and may not even notice someone speaking to them or may be afk taking a break. I keep my text box minimized and forget about it unless I get a pm or someone just happens to be onscreen for me to see their text bubble.

Most forumers are pretty friendly so they probably just aren't seeing your text Smiley Happy

EDIT: Tsuna just ignored my greeting in EDO Smiley Tongue
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 80 of 2,074 (1,089 Views)