Limit Breaker
13271 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 31, 2013

myalana wrote:

I went through some pics on my PS3 finally and picked a few of some of the  Forum folks I ran into over the last several weeks.

A CMC sighting from last night! (JulianMatisse next to me and bestscreenname in the extreme right foreground)

LOL, I knew it. When I heard the camera while i was in wardrobe, I said to myself, **bleep** I'm going to on that post.....Smiley Tongue

Kudos for a pic.

Message 781 of 2,074 (529 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

@Mya I remember that night, it was the night Kitty was trying to steal my hair >: (

All I remember is a promise of cookies that was never honoured (see how I spelled honoured with that silly "u" in there all Brit like for ya Vicki?).

I'll share my cookies with you when you decide to share the rum. Fair's fair, me lady.

I'll share my rum when we finally spot the_original_se on Home Vicki. Til then, get yer own!

Message 782 of 2,074 (529 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5457 posts

Jul 31, 2013

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

@Mya I remember that night, it was the night Kitty was trying to steal my hair >: (

All I remember is a promise of cookies that was never honoured (see how I spelled honoured with that silly "u" in there all Brit like for ya Vicki?).

I'll share my cookies with you when you decide to share the rum. Fair's fair, me lady.

I'll share my rum when we finally spot the_original_se on Home Vicki. Til then, get yer own!

Ha! I've already met him and spotted him once after that so ner ner ner ner ner!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 783 of 2,074 (522 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Guess who I just saw at kikai?................................................Souly Smiley Tongue . She was in the prison section in the rear of the ufo Smiley Tongue

Message 784 of 2,074 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Aug 2, 2013

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Actually I spotted the_original_se at the secret base late last night/ very early this morning

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 785 of 2,074 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2013

I had a Souly sighting this morning as well, starting my *mumble mumble* lap at Neon City. Smiley Happy Honestly, was too busy grinding to say Hello though.

Message 786 of 2,074 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
314 posts

Aug 2, 2013

Jason1802128 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Actually I spotted the_original_se at the secret base late last night/ very early this morning

ya me too. saw him looking at the board. took a pic but he looks melted. i saw firefly serenity too.

Latest : Grand Theft Auto V (PS3)
Message 787 of 2,074 (430 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Aug 2, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

ya me too. saw him looking at the board. took a pic but he looks melted. i saw firefly serenity too.

thats how i always look. Smiley Sad

Smiley Tongue

Message 788 of 2,074 (394 Views)
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

Where are all the forumers hanging in PS Home?

Aug 2, 2013

Title say it all, where can I find forumers in PS Home, I mean, is there a specific place where forumers are hanging? 

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 789 of 2,074 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Where are all the forumers hanging in PS Home?

Aug 2, 2013

Might want to check this thread. Smiley Happy I would say Kikai is a good bet at the moment. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Forum-Members-You-Seen-On-PS-Home-Recently/t...

Message 790 of 2,074 (479 Views)