Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jul 29, 2013

At the Secret Base while about to fight some more Kikai, Lil the Pill was there and I conversated with her

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 761 of 2,074 (519 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Sorry I can't quote, I'm on my iPhone, but from a few posts above, thankyou Bunny, it was lovely meeting you to. She was very friendly, a pleasure to meet and very easy to talk to, and I look forward to chatting with again.

I also met smokingpistol in the Secret Base earlier today, and another very friendly person from the Forums. When reading his posts I often have similar views so it was nice to meet him for the first time in person.

This GZ event is so nice how its bringing everyone together it'll be such a shame when it ends.

awww ... you're very welcome Mer! Yes, we can talk about more theater/movie set designs or you can ask me questions about props. I had a blast chatting with you.  Smiley Very Happy

And WOT?!? A pistol sighting??? Smiley Surprised I've been trying to nail down that boy for EONS!!!

Message 762 of 2,074 (494 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jul 30, 2013
Smiley Very Happy

It was a pleasure running into Mermaid-KT, someone who I respect alot in our Home community Smiley Happy I feel the same way and had a very nice time speaking with her in The Secret Base earlier today.

goddessbunny42, all good things come to those who wait Smiley Wink you know I love ya like a fat kid loves cake ^_^ haha Kikai has soo turned me into a zombie I will probably be more social with everyone when the grind is finally over... D:
Support Forums
Message 763 of 2,074 (461 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
goddessbunny42, all good things come to those who wait Smiley Wink you know I love ya like a fat kid loves cake ^_^ haha Kikai has soo turned me into a zombie I will probably be more social with everyone when the grind is finally over... D:

Ooh .. NIIICE flow there, fly boy! You getting all sweet on me? Must be getting pointers from Al,eh? Smiley Embarassed

Anywho, Kikai's doing wonders to my sleep schedule as well (haHA ... what's that bright orb in the sky?!?). *waves ... giggle* Smiley LOL

Message 764 of 2,074 (437 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Jul 30, 2013
I have seen too many to list over the past couple of days at the Secret Base. It would be a great place to meet Forum members, except most of us are rapidly just passing through as we grind through the game. I owe MysticMur an apology. We had a group of 3 as we set out to destroy robots. Then in my lust for Kikai machine oil, I left my team behind.
Posted Image

Message 765 of 2,074 (411 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Jul 30, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

i have pics to share. pick yourselves out! Cat Happy

Kikai_20130727_234815.jpg

if anyone can guess

who this is

you can have 5 points

that are good

for nothing

Wow, great photos by everyone of friends playing Kikai. Think I was too immersed to take many photos. Wish I had now, but we still have a week to go. @Goddessbunny we might just have to get the team together again for a photo op.

Think my favorite is Vicki and me doing the Robot dance behind BigInJapan_. While waiting on our team mates to arrive in the safe area, we were getting in the mood to be turned into Robots during the Rear Ship mission. 

@ITCOB1, no apologies necessary. We seemed to find teams and then split again, as the needs of the individual quests/missions dictated. I owe Dean an apology for leaving him at the Tokyo Office level. After playing most of the day, my wife was going to divorce me if I did not stop to at least eat dinner with her. 

Really enjoy spending time with long time friends and meeting forum members for the first time on Home. So carry on Kikai beam warriors, healers, and hackers. One more week to kick Robot butt!

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 766 of 2,074 (394 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jul 30, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

Wow!  A GHJ sighting - OUT of the Godzilla suit, and without Mel!  Amazing.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 767 of 2,074 (379 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jul 30, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
Wow, great photos by everyone of friends playing Kikai. Think I was too immersed to take many photos. Wish I had now, but we still have a week to go. @Goddessbunny we might just have to get the team together again for a photo op.

Yes, Mur ... We should DEF. arrange this for sure. I was having so much fun playing and laughing at y'all the first time, I forgot how epic our group was. Kinda like those 80's / 90's rock supergroups .. constantly jamming and riffing off one another ... til the next supergroup is made! *fist of RAWK* Ok .... that dated me ... oh, boy-o! Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL

Message 768 of 2,074 (374 Views)
MVP Support
14138 posts

Jul 30, 2013

I've recently saw SnakeEyes and met Dirty Angels club president Divy_Dragon during my time inside of x7.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 769 of 2,074 (359 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jul 30, 2013

BigInJapan_ wrote:

I love this one! It looks like I'm doing some crazy chicken/victory dance and you're thinking "what on gods earth did I do to deserve this?!"

Smiley LOL

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 770 of 2,074 (356 Views)