Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

If you ever meet me, sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you. Despite how I am on the forum, I'm actually quite shy and have trouble talking with people I don't know. I'm not much of a social person. I tend to stick with small groups.

Message 11 of 2,074 (1,495 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
282 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

If you ever meet me, sorry if it seems like I'm ignoring you. Despite how I am on the forum, I'm actually quite shy and have trouble talking with people I don't know. I'm not much of a social person. I tend to stick with small groups.


Good answer.

 

Im somewhat like that too once I get to meet new people.

 photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 12 of 2,074 (1,486 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

I see forum members daily on Home.

Though can't really list their names, considering it's blacklisting regardless if it's harmless or not.

Message 13 of 2,074 (1,486 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/08/2011
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Dean, I think your memory is slipping. LT, I do believe you're going to make Thew blush.


I laughed when I saw LTs post,

I was wondering who he meant thoughSmiley Frustrated

I knew he couldn't possibly be talking about you mya,  because there is no way you would share your power once you took over the worldSmiley Wink


In either case, I've accepted the role of Pinky.

Message 14 of 2,074 (1,482 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/01/2009
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

Anyone looking for forum members should just hang out in the center of Great Edo of Nippon, near the leaderboard.

 

Don't blink if you want to see us, as we'll be gone in a flash so that we can resume grinding for points.

 

I've seen a lot of folks over at Peakvox Labs as well. Easier to strike up a conversation there, because people aren't rushing off to kill more ogres.

 

Someone needs to explain to me how this is "Ogre Extermination." Every time I reload Defend Edo, they're all back again. You'd think they'd be running low on blues by now at least.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 15 of 2,074 (1,473 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/16/2011
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013
I've seen everybody at Edo, as well.
Message 16 of 2,074 (1,452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/02/2011
Offline
1345 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013
I've seen and talked to a many of forums users on home.Don't know how many and I'm not making a list cause it would be a long one.
Message 17 of 2,074 (1,443 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 04/18/2009
Offline
1454 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

Dean, I think your memory is slipping. LT, I do believe you're going to make Thew blush.


Ok, there was that one time you told Mur you thought he needed a nap, but I really didn't think that was rude.  But if you consider that rude, fine, don't let it happen again.  DG

Posted Image
Message 18 of 2,074 (1,432 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 01/26/2009
Online
1868 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

Boomer_3_14_15_9 wrote:

myalana wrote:

Dean, I think your memory is slipping. LT, I do believe you're going to make Thew blush.


I laughed when I saw LTs post,

I was wondering who he meant thoughSmiley Frustrated

I knew he couldn't possibly be talking about you mya,  because there is no way you would share your power once you took over the worldSmiley Wink


In either case, I've accepted the role of Pinky.


We all have our roles to play, I wonder what mine is?????

 

 

Back to the topic;

I don't think I've seen any forum members since October sometime.

Could be I just don't pay attention thoughSmiley Surprised

Message 19 of 2,074 (1,416 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 22, 2013

I've seen many forumers over at EDO. It's pretty amazing actually. 

Message 20 of 2,074 (1,394 Views)