Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Sep 16, 2014

Just a few pics from the last couple of weeks.

Mace gets his revenge.    Robbie gives a great massage. Smiley Very Happy  Dancing with D and Robbie. Smiley Happy    @WolferNite dancing with G-man and rebelmagic7. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink

Message 1981 of 2,074 (846 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
192 posts

Sep 16, 2014

You crack me up @mango2900!  Plus, c'mon, I like the free publicity.  I'm a hound for the camera though the massage photo looks more like I'm beating salt water out of your lungs.  Hey, a dual-purpose LMO!  Fewer drownings in Home, hopefully.

I miss you guys (that I know) and would probably like to hang out with those of you I don't.  Destiny is like a needle in my vein.  It's bad.

Anyone interested in a, "Not tonight, Destiny.  I have a headache." party lemme know and I'll co-host.  (As soon as I reach Level 24.)

Smiley Happy

R.

mango2900 wrote:

Just a few pics from the last couple of weeks.

Mace gets his revenge.    Robbie gives a great massage. Smiley Very Happy  Dancing with D and Robbie. Smiley Happy    @WolferNite dancing with G-man and rebelmagic7. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink

twitter.com/robbiehowell

Message 1982 of 2,074 (821 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Sep 16, 2014

@robbiehowell. Did you say party? I'm in. I'll even host it if you want. Now we just have to figure out a night. Smiley Wink

I think It's funny how we both found games we can't stop playing. Final Fantasy is the crack game for me right now. Smiley Surprised

Hope to see you soon Robbie. Smiley Happy

Message 1983 of 2,074 (801 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Sep 17, 2014

I have a better idea, why don't you guys go make a thread called "What Me And My Friends Did Today" and stop posting in this one.

△○×□
Message 1984 of 2,074 (758 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Sep 17, 2014
I have to agree, i would absolutely love it if every home related thread i have ever commented in would stop popping up on my mobile profile.
Message 1985 of 2,074 (753 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Sep 17, 2014
Quote from the OP:

"I was thinking who were/was the recent forum member(s) that you guys have seen on home, whether it be on your Friend List or not on your Friend List.

And #2 what was your first expression of them? Were they nice? helpful? busy? Did you guys talk? Play games together?

Just on the positive side only. Keep it clean

Thanks"

Message 1986 of 2,074 (727 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1065 posts

Sep 17, 2014

Stephie pls.

△○×□
Message 1987 of 2,074 (718 Views)
VP of Gaming
28876 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2014

champagneja wrote:

I have a better idea, why don't you guys go make a thread called "What Me And My Friends Did Today" and stop posting in this one.

You do know that this thread was created to show how many people from this forum that we just happen to meet in Home?

Certainly people have used it as a means of showng popularity. But that's no reason to bash the thread. 

If you're not interested in politely contributing to this thread, please do move on (rather than trolling).

If we have nothing to share here (based on the purpose of this thread), please do skip over it.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 1988 of 2,074 (685 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 17, 2014

Ok I get it. I thought this was a thread to post things we did with forum members regardless of where you were. I apologize to all those I have offended.

I was just trying to show how much fun home can be despite all the things that don't work,or all the trollers and freezers that give home a bad name.

In no way was I trying to show popularity, as I don't think I'm that popular, and as anyone who knows me would tell you, I'm not about that.

Just a thought Buck. Why not change your settings for your phone?

So I will take up your request and start a new thread. Smiley Happy

Message 1989 of 2,074 (582 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

What fun things did you do on home today?

Sep 17, 2014

This is a thread to show the things you and your friends, or just you did on home.

Post pics, vids or stories of whatever you did that made you feel happy.

Please keep it a positive and clean. Smiley Happy 

Message 1990 of 2,074 (685 Views)