Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Aug 7, 2014
Saw @macediggity @mango2900 and @robbiehowell at Aurora...chatted for a while...got a network error and can't log back into PSN :/ I'll try again later, but just in case, g'night guys and have a great trip mango!

Message 1941 of 2,074 (974 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Aug 7, 2014
I'll try. No having too much fun without me! I'll be watching. Smiley Wink
Message 1942 of 2,074 (941 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Aug 7, 2014
You can find me between 7pm-10pm central usa time in the soccor park Smiley Very Happy chilling with my pack.
Message 1943 of 2,074 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Had a great time Stephie. It was wonderful seeing friends I hadn't seen for awhile. Smiley Happy And happy birthday D-nitrate. 

Message 1944 of 2,074 (927 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Aug 7, 2014

Wish I had made your party @D-Nitrate . Happy birthday, and welcome back. Just some birthday flowers for you. Smiley Happy  Observer Screenshot 2_22 AM 3_22_2014.jpg  Maybe a dance too.

Message 1945 of 2,074 (860 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 8, 2014

A couple of notable sightings (other than the large gaggle of folk from the Home Brainiacs 1st Anniversary gathering and having Forum folk tour my Chinatown Apartment) for the past couple of evenings/early mornings:

I ran into @O_Mally at the threshold of x7

I kept getting errors in the x7 store ... and kept running into him at the doorway. A short friendly chat Smiley Very Happy

Then, during my final Home Challenge for the early morning this morning, I ran into @killmequick04 at Southern Island Hideaway at the Jet Ski Races. We chatted for a bit, him asking me when I got into Home, how the treasure mini-game worked, etc. Nice to have met you, kmq! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1946 of 2,074 (800 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 8, 2014

It was really nice meeting you as well @goddessbunny42 . I hope I didn't keep you up too late. I had some fun looking around home, trying new looks and trying to start up conversations. Not much luck with that, but I'm sure it takes time. I did have a guy walk up and tell me I was cute Smiley Surprised, but then he ran away. Smiley Sad

Message 1947 of 2,074 (760 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 11, 2014

In my somewhat weekly ONline mode, here's who I ran across:

Last Friday into Saturday, here's my Home bff @war_necro (in her leopard cub cuteness) and @terrybarracuda (the lil' skunk) at Aurora. They were trying to out-LMO eachother, to which I found quite amusing. Great to have met you, terry, and your partner. Smiley Very Happy

Next, in my rather paltry attempt at gathering 8 people in my Clubhouse for more LKWD Life points later that morning, here's @kosmew , war (in full-on Bunny-mode) and @Ren_Echo (in his usual Blue mood)... kinda like waiting for Godot at this point (P.S. If you got a msg. from me, PLEASE read your Forum PMs... thank ye! - HINT!) Smiley Wink

... followed shortly there after by a visit with @FinderKeeper , helping with my aquarium count ...

... 'til FINALLY i decided to visit @Jason1802128 at his Japanese Tea Room place, who was showing a good friend from CB days around. Their antics were recorded here. Seeing that I don't remember much about this place, Jason gave me the quarter tour:

...and into a Tea ceremony...

Tearoom_20140809_051222.jpg

Thanks for a marvelous Friday, y'all! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1948 of 2,074 (656 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 11, 2014

... meanwhile, on OFFline  from early Sunday morning into today, the advventures never end, starting with..

Seeing @Mermaid-KT (at my left) at the Bowling Alley, getting one strike for Home Challenges, then playing catch up (yes, there were hugs later... yk where those pics go...) :

... and ran into @Sciotoan68 at Peakvox Ninja right afterward (great seeing you as well, Sci btw):

Course, later Sunday afternoon, I got to Fort Bellamy ( o.O ) (Thanks @kosmew !), and saw @smokingpistol , @ITCOB1 , @esco887 , @Aria_M17 , among others ...

And this morning, seeing that I called in sick (nope Sci and Mermaid... it was much worse than we discussed) with a stomach bug, I saw @CinnamonSky (complete with Cinnamon toast!) and @SkullFirekills7 (rocking the water bottle) at Ft. Bellamy, discussing the lament of non-critical thinking in certain places:

[Note - in the background are esco8887(in the gold outfit), LoveChumpy (the shorter female), and another Forumer who's name is now escapes me (in the red dress)]

Lastly, I found @dxkills16 at my Clubhouse before I went back to sleep ... always a pleasure chatting with you, dx!

And with that... I'm going back to bed... P.S. yes, I'm drinking LOTS of water. Thanks for the well-wishes ... gonna rest for now! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1949 of 2,074 (646 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Aug 16, 2014
Found the most awesome group of people ever assembled at R&C last night! Heart

Message 1950 of 2,074 (1,002 Views)