Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

May 30, 2014

ninjato-666 wrote:

My first problem was showing up.

Lol. I have to stop drinking while reading some threads. Smiley EmbarassedSmiley LOL

Message 1791 of 2,074 (877 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 30, 2014

ninjato-666 wrote:

My first problem was showing up.

Nah, you played well ninjato...I was lucky Smiley Happy

Message 1792 of 2,074 (856 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Jun 1, 2014

Ok... yep, for a brief online moment  this past Friday, I hung out with @Jason1802128 . He wanted to see Ajagara's Peak, so I gave him a tour.

In return, and knowing I was curious about his pics of Rise@Home, he invited me to his Cave Club.

My heart about burst and I was overcome by compete and utter joy. So we did what any club kid would do .. danced the night away (after a brief tour of how he built it, of course)...

... we had ourselves a righteous good time, reminiscing about the places we used to go, laughing, carrying on ...

... until the lights went dark and I found myself back at my Harbour Studio ... his lights went dark irl ... he had a power outage .... LOL..

Thank you so very much, Jason, for the invite and an awesome evening. You are a total sweetheart! Smiley Very Happy

I fear I may visit you more often Smiley Wink

Message 1793 of 2,074 (795 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 2, 2014

Speaking of dance parties...

@PYAWAKITT @dxkills16 @MysticMur @CinnamonSky @Playa247 D-Nitrate @StephieRawks @Digitman3 

@AngelxSniperWolf @chrisD4 @TSUNADE1224 

I had a great time, even when Chris' spunland bunny head went crazy...

And looks like Kitt found a perfect dragon to go with her new outfit...

Careful... it's a looong drop!

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_180.jpg

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_179.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1794 of 2,074 (753 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Jun 2, 2014

I went over to @macediggity for a little fun flying. We were having some fun when I had to go for a second (turned out to be a few minutes). When I came back Mace was away. So I thought I would give him a little hug.Smiley Happy  Then I waited and waited and waited..... I started to get desperate.      Then angry.......Smiley Mad        I tried to wake him up......    Then I figured I should just eat him......Smiley Surprised  He won't fall asleep on me again. Smiley Wink

Message 1795 of 2,074 (677 Views)
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Jun 2, 2014

@D-Nitrate Enjoyed your impromtu dance party in the Peaks. But not happy when @Digitman3 or was it @StephieRawks  who pushed me off the cliff. Smiley Sad My dragon wings seemed to have holes and instead of soaring, I fell into the blue nothing. Seriously enjoyed seeing everyone.

@mango2900 Remind me never to go AFK around you! Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 1796 of 2,074 (666 Views)
Uncharted Territory
665 posts

Jun 2, 2014

MysticMur wrote:

@D-Nitrate Enjoyed your impromtu dance party in the Peaks. But not happy when @Digitman3 or was it @StephieRawks  who pushed me off the cliff. Smiley Sad My dragon wings seemed to have holes and instead of soaring, I fell into the blue nothing. Seriously enjoyed seeing everyone.

@mango2900 Remind me never to go AFK around you! Smiley Happy Mur

No way! I had fun. Smiley Wink

I promise to never push you from a cliff though. Smiley Happy

Message 1797 of 2,074 (651 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Jun 2, 2014
Must have been Dean! I was an innocent lil koala

Message 1798 of 2,074 (648 Views)
I Only Post Everything
446 posts

Jun 2, 2014

Wow.. not sure if I've caught a sudden case of Narcolepsy or just work is draining the life force out of me.. hmm. Regardless, it is ill advised to fall asleep on Ms. Mango as depicted. However I must thank her for her due diligence attempting to awake me from my slumber and not just going in for the kill from the get go.

Although looking at all the paperwork on my desk as I type this, any more hungry dinosaurs around, I'm ready  ....

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 1799 of 2,074 (615 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Jun 2, 2014

StephieRawks wrote:
Must have been Dean! I was an innocent lil koala

OMG you liar!  I saw you!  Before you turned into this "innocent lil koala"  Mur was yawning, stretching, and checking his watch to see if it was time for his old man nap and you took advantage of his distraction.  You took a step towards him and slammed him as hard as you could!  I thought "Holy crap that had to hurt" as I watched Mur tumble into nothingness without so much as a peep.  Then you turned into this adorable little koala thinking how could anything so cute ever be accused of something so heinous.  You are the epitome of evil and if you had any feelings you'd be totally ashamed of yourself.  Smiley Indifferent  *kicks rodent*  Dean

Posted Image
Message 1800 of 2,074 (584 Views)