Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Apr 14, 2014

MysticMur wrote:
Yes, lol at all the shenanigans @D-Nitrates Polar space. Just glad I was not there when @war_necro was racing. Who knows what else she ran over ! Smiley Happy Mur

... lol, if you think she's BAAAD-tastic with a snowmobile, @MysticMur , I can't of what she does during MiniBots ...

oh, wait ... nevermind, she told me ... LOL Smiley LOL

Message 1631 of 2,074 (723 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2014

More Easter Bunny Shenanigans...

20140411 010107.jpeg

Chocolate Easter Bunny Cannibalism!

20140411 010102.jpeg

Tunnel, womb, eggs, penetrating train... what exactly is going on here VeeMee?!?!

Is this how Easter Bunnies are made?

Smiley Tongue

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1632 of 2,074 (685 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

OK ... I meant to get a photo of this because it was like a sort of megawatt meeting here ... but I ran into @myalana@StephieRawks , @Midnight_Secrets, @WolferNite , @nunley33 .. all at the base of the AMP Spring's bridge. I was trying PI some outfits ... when @Jason1802128 stops by and wonders what we were doing.

I know Jason took pics .. if so, post it becuase I'd want a copy, please. I was too busy! Smiley Very Happy

btw - thanks for all of your help! Y'all are awesome! Smiley Happy

Message 1633 of 2,074 (637 Views)
Sackboy
394 posts

Apr 16, 2014
It's always nice to be greeted by people from the forumsSmiley Happy
Hiding under your bed.
Message 1634 of 2,074 (631 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 16, 2014

goddessbunny42 wrote:

OK ... I meant to get a photo of this because it was like a sort of megawatt meeting here ... but I ran into @myalana@StephieRawks , @Midnight_Secrets, @WolferNite , @nunley33 .. all at the base of the AMP Spring's bridge. I was trying PI some outfits ... when @Jason1802128 stops by and wonders what we were doing.

I know Jason took pics .. if so, post it becuase I'd want a copy, please. I was too busy! Smiley Very Happy

Home Ladies

So I happened upon @myalana ,  @StephieRawks , @Midnight_Secrets@WolferNite  while making my way across AMP last night while looking for Easter eggs.  I should mention @goddessbunny42  was there as well but she kept sneaking off everytime I tried to take a picture.  There was a whole lot of shopping going on at the time plus I froze right after taking this picture so I had to scramble to get back on.

On a side note I was not hugged by anyone as they were all busy getting in some last minute shopping lol

SP-AMP

Earlier in the week I spent some time with @smokingpistol hanging out on the railing also at AMP.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 1635 of 2,074 (582 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 16, 2014
Haha of all the awesome we got up to Jason you pick the one of us in 'normal' garb just standing there eh? Smiley Very Happy hah I'll see if I can post one from my POV later on ;P
Support Forums
Message 1636 of 2,074 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Apr 16, 2014

Jason1802128 wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

Home Ladies

So I happened upon @myalana ,  @StephieRawks , @Midnight_Secrets@WolferNite  while making my way across AMP last night while looking for Easter eggs.  I should mention @Goddessbunny42 was there as well but she kept sneaking off everytime I tried to take a picture.  There was a whole lot of shopping going on at the time plus I froze right after taking this picture so I had to scramble to get back on.

On a side note I was not hugged by anyone as they were all busy getting in some last minute shopping lol

SP-AMP

Earlier in the week I spent some time with @smokingpistol hanging out on the railing also at AMP.

Ugh, I think I was asleep at that point. I woulda hugged you mercilessly Jason.

Message 1637 of 2,074 (566 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

Apr 16, 2014
He poofed RIGHT when I was typing that I was gonna hug him Smiley Tongue He must have knooown!

Message 1638 of 2,074 (558 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Apr 16, 2014

I'll be back on tonight Mya and right after I have done all of my home chores let the hugging commence!  I will be accepting Hugs from any and all as I have been rather elusive lately.....

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 1639 of 2,074 (544 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 16, 2014

Jason1802128 wrote:

I'll be back on tonight Mya and right after I have done all of my home chores let the hugging commence!  I will be accepting Hugs from any and all as I have been rather elusive lately.....

.... oh, trust me, Jason, I'll hug you when I catch up with you. I just happened to be busy inspecting (and FREEZING) clothing ... be sure of this! Smiley Wink

Message 1640 of 2,074 (530 Views)