Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Apr 6, 2014

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

While on the Challenge I saw LilBlueEyes but I froze while doing something and when I got out of freeze she were gone. She was. So I didn't say hello or goodbye, just poofed. Oh well.

It was in the space with the dancing DJ and the shooting game. I forget what it's called (ED something?). Just goes to show how little attention I was paying. But I did accomplish my mission. At least I think I did.

I think I better quit this post before I get too far behind.  

At least you finished your mission - I cannot win one of those Wipeout races/Shooting Challenges to save my life Smiley Embarassed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1611 of 2,074 (827 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
265 posts

Apr 7, 2014

Message 1612 of 2,074 (773 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Apr 11, 2014

I was at the Hub with my alt, and Novus-Cooldown was like "Psst hey Souly."  And I'm like Yes? 

And than I read the name and was all like!  OMG!  

So yeah, I met Novus-Cooldown at the Hub a few minutes ago as I am typing this.  

He was summoned to lunch.  So we didn't really get to chat much, still nice chatting with a Dev from right out of the blue like that.

(I sadly didn't recognize him at first as he was a large giftbox.)

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 1613 of 2,074 (703 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

I saw that guy with " unique" in his name at dream central today. I saw" Smoking gun" in acorn meadows yesterday, not  sure if they saw me

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 1614 of 2,074 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 12, 2014
smoking gun?

Lol do you mean me? I missed ya rala I'm sorry I go AFK in the park often no offense (@goddessbunny42, @redrumblefish - <3 you guys sorry I keep missing you. Come back to a chatlog sometimes with offline friends' msgs).

Speaking of the park, I ran into ninjato-666 who was waiting for me when I came back online from lunch then very kindly threatened to rip out my liver or something fun when the ever courteous @BeorTheOld came up brandishing a rifle. I may have stabbed or bludgeoned one or both of these fine individuals with my cobra sword and for that I apologize. Heat of the moment weapons drawn all that. Thanks for the hot cross bun Beor. One a penny, two a penny, hot cross bun.
Support Forums
Message 1615 of 2,074 (633 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

smokingpistol wrote:
smoking gun?

Lol do you mean me? I missed ya rala I'm sorry I go AFK in the park often no offense (@goddessbunny42, @redrumblefish - <3 you guys sorry I keep missing you. Come back to a chatlog sometimes with offline friends' msgs).

Speaking of the park, I ran into ninjato-666 who was waiting for me when I came back online from lunch then very kindly threatened to rip out my liver or something fun when the ever courteous @BeorTheOld came up brandishing a rifle. I may have stabbed or bludgeoned one or both of these fine individuals with my cobra sword and for that I apologize. Heat of the moment weapons drawn all that. Thanks for the hot cross bun Beor. One a penny, two a penny, hot cross bun.

... you mean you missed this, @smokingpistol ?

Yeah, you could say @ninjato-666 and I waited to say howdy to you... but it turned out that you were afk.

And poor ninjato ... he wanted to to cheer up this Hot, Crossed Bun (I was regaling him with how upset I was with the whole RC Bunny Car issue, he turned into Hannibal Leecter, saying I was a damsel in distress and that I needed chocolate ... his treat! ... prob. with chanti!) with, what else, a hot cross bun (probably in the shape of a bunny, I'm sure).

Hey ... BAKED GOODS make good butter delievery devices (no joke, he calmed me down withtalk of butter and baked goods).. Heart you, ninjato! (and pistol too) Smiley LOL

And I also ran into @Zeelot just this morning... who looked hysterical ... as a fellow Canuck keeps singing, "keep on rockin' in the free world, Zee!" You kooky Canadian:

Ah... good times! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1616 of 2,074 (610 Views)
Fender Bender
1473 posts

Apr 12, 2014

I didn't actually see this person.

I say the name in the log but I was running around and couldn't find them and then of course I got the infamous M10 error and so this person still is a mystery and still no actual sighting for me "sigh".

Buckallmighty I will catch up to you at some point and maybe meet you, but until then you remain elusive.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 1617 of 2,074 (576 Views)
I Only Post Everything
566 posts

Apr 12, 2014

@goddessbunny42 @smokingpistol

Sorry about the liver thing. I should really stop watching Silence of the Lambs and Bizarre foods.

Later on I ran into @TSUNADE1224 and her BF (sorry, I couldn't find his name to tag and didn't want to spell it wrong), who were having what appeared to be a battle of wits with some people who were unfortunately unarmed.

Thank You, I always have a good laugh running into you guys.

Message 1618 of 2,074 (567 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 12, 2014

I also saw @ninjato-666 in the park the other day. I saw their username in the gifting list and sent them some chocolate. I found their avatar at one point as well, but wasn't quick enough to snap a pic. Maybe next time. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1619 of 2,074 (558 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Apr 12, 2014

I haven't seen anyone I'm home recently whetherr I knew them or not. That is because Snly has been hacked and they won't admit it and they won't fix it.

Message 1620 of 2,074 (512 Views)
0 Likes